“Juicy burgers”
Review of Station House Cafe

Station House Cafe
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mesa Road
Transit: West Marin Coach travels twice daily from Central Marin.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Definitely good burgers but my boyfriend was in love with the fresh popovers they served as bread for each table. I'm gluten free so I had to endure the moaning; they were that good. Plus the live music was really good so that was a bonus. Clean, comfy & great staff waiting on us.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We ate at this restaurant twice and both times were exceptional. Of course we'll go back the next time we visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had a very relaxed and enjoyable dinner here. Excellent service. Fun and homey decor. Lots of locals when we were there.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Ate breakfast here 4 mornings in a row all excellent!i had th Mexican omelet my husband had pancakes all good, great service!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I ate breakfast there once. The french toast was light and very good, but the bacon was, how do you say it, "hard'. Odd. Also egg was overcooked for over medium. Iced coffee was good. Bill seemed high for what I got.

Service was very good.

Place is a cute place, clean and nicely maintained.