“Adorable”

Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed outside of Livermore for a
VA doctor appointment. Just happened upon this place. Driving up to it I was thinking it was gonna have a chincy old way about it. Rooms are newly done and have everything you could need. I loved the flooring and the atmosphere. It was too cold for a swim but the pool was beautiful.

The only thing I would change is the ability of folks being able to park directly parallel in front of the rooms. If someone who feels the need to get in and out of their car like our neighbor did it is annoying especially when your trying to sleep.

The room was clean except for a few oily type staining on the shower curtain and some spots on the wall in the bathroom.

Lots of food, grocery stores, cvs, and a nice park very close if you want to walk around like we did. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tri-Valley Inn & Suites

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Breakfast was basically coffee and cereal. Pleasant staff. We had a "suite" with a small separate kitchen, complete with a small refrigerator and a 4 burner stove and oven but no pots and pans or dishes or flat wear of any kind to actually use the kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
sampatelca, Manager at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Hello Carol

Thank you for you comment we really appreciate you taking the time to input your thoughts on your stay with us. We have utensils and paper products at the front desk. We hope you make us a part of your future travel plans to let us show you we really do care. We can certainly make arrangements for pots and pans if that is what you needed to make you stay more comfortable. Thank you again

Sushil D GM

Reviewed 20 August 2016

This is an old motel in a good location (downtown) that has been completely refurbished. It is in a convenient jumping-off (or base camp) location for the San Francisco Bay Area. My room was small but clean and quiet, with good heater/air conditioner, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The continental breakfast was OK. I reserved through TripAdvisor and PriceLine for a total of $110 (economical for the area), but when I checked out the bill came to $83, which is easily covered by my mileage allowance. It has a nice-looking outdoor swimming pool, for those who are interested. The Wi-Fi was good. I will not hesitate to stay at the Tri-Valley Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
sampatelca, General Manager at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Hi Alan

Thank you for your comments on your stay we really do appreciate it. Please do make us a part of your future travel plans and let us exceed your expectations the next time. Thank you again for your kind words.

Sushil D GM

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

So, I've read many reviews complaining about the towels...well, I'd have to agree. When we were able to check in we were told that our room was "missing" a towel...think she meant to say missing all but ONE towel. So, I take my children to the pool and have them share the ONE towel, the housekeeper brings our towels about 45 minutes after we checked in....and what do we get 1 washcloth,1 hand towel 1 towel for floor, and 1 other bath towel. I thought seriously they cant believe that this would be enough for a family of four. We call for 2 extra towels and we get them about an hour or so later. By that time we didn't NEED them, we were already out the door. No hair dryer in room. Pool was alright. My kids enjoyed themselves. They say the rooms have been renovated...I think all they really did was slap some fresh paint on the walls, replaced some fixtures and replaced bedding. Floor had a part that was damaged. Hole up in the ceiling...as if a fixture was there but broken off. Some holes on walls in the bathroom by shower,again as if something was there but cracked off. The breakfast we did not take advantage of, so, I can't review that part. They do have a vending and soda machine. The vending machines prices were reasonable, most things were a dollar. I liked that they had two sets of outlets. Enjoyed having the microwave and fridge in room. It has a coffeemaker as well. Bathroom is on the small side. It seemed quiet to me but my husband said it was noisy. There were construction workers that had huge trucks parked almost parallel to our room And well, their trucks could be heard leaving in the early morning hours and my husband was on the bed close to the window. It was not the worst stay but it ranks pretty close because of the towel situation. Im very particular about everyone having their own towel AND washcloth and I've stayed at many hotels and I've never had a problem. And the few times we did request extra towels we always promptly received them and here, for our room being a mere 2 minutes away I can't understand why it would take so long. But again, it's not the WORST place you could stay but I wouldn't stay here again unless I had no other options.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
sampatelca, Guest Relations Manager at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Hello Mitz13

I am sincerely sorry that there was not enough towels in your room when you arrived. Usually we do not have a towel problem but recently our supplier has backordered our towels as they too were out of towels. I understand this is not your problem but am very sorry that you were affected by this situation. We have gone through many changes in our room besides the hardwood floors and plantation shutters. Bedding, pillows, towels and sheets have all been upgraded. We also try and stay on top of maintenance issues as it looks like we were not on top of your room. I am sorry but do hope you will give us another try to show you we really do care about your visiting us again. Thank you for alerting us about the problems you incurred. we really appreciated it.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean room, and nice accomodations... We always stay here whenever we're working at the bay area. It's very close to downtown Pleasanton and Bart station. Love this place because for someone who doesn't drive, there's a bus stop nearby that can connect me to major transit. Stoneridge Mall is also close by. And there's a shopping complex in the next block.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Geldelrey07

Dear Geldelrey07

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your coming and staying with us each time you are in town. We do strive to provide the best amenities and service for the price point we are at in this market. Thank you again and we will see you soon. I really appreciate it. Thank you again.