We stayed outside of Livermore for a
VA doctor appointment. Just happened upon this place. Driving up to it I was thinking it was gonna have a chincy old way about it. Rooms are newly done and have everything you could need. I loved the flooring and the atmosphere. It was too cold for a swim but the pool was beautiful.
The only thing I would change is the ability of folks being able to park directly parallel in front of the rooms. If someone who feels the need to get in and out of their car like our neighbor did it is annoying especially when your trying to sleep.
The room was clean except for a few oily type staining on the shower curtain and some spots on the wall in the bathroom.
Lots of food, grocery stores, cvs, and a nice park very close if you want to walk around like we did. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Northern California’s charming Tri Valley region and a short drive from San Francisco, Tri Valley Inn and Suites hotel in Pleasanton welcomes a variety of budget-conscious travelers. Enjoy nearby activities such as the county fair, art and wine festivals, dog shows, hot rod shows and much more. Whether you’re in the Bay area for a short trip or an extended stay, you’ll find that our accommodations is a pleasant refuge from the hustle and bustle. We offer a little slice of the old California, with small-town charm, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tri-Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri-Valley Hotel Pleasanton
- Tri-Valley Inn And Suites