“Towels!!”

Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

So, I've read many reviews complaining about the towels...well, I'd have to agree. When we were able to check in we were told that our room was "missing" a towel...think she meant to say missing all but ONE towel. So, I take my children to the pool and have them share the ONE towel, the housekeeper brings our towels about 45 minutes after we checked in....and what do we get 1 washcloth,1 hand towel 1 towel for floor, and 1 other bath towel. I thought seriously they cant believe that this would be enough for a family of four. We call for 2 extra towels and we get them about an hour or so later. By that time we didn't NEED them, we were already out the door. No hair dryer in room. Pool was alright. My kids enjoyed themselves. They say the rooms have been renovated...I think all they really did was slap some fresh paint on the walls, replaced some fixtures and replaced bedding. Floor had a part that was damaged. Hole up in the ceiling...as if a fixture was there but broken off. Some holes on walls in the bathroom by shower,again as if something was there but cracked off. The breakfast we did not take advantage of, so, I can't review that part. They do have a vending and soda machine. The vending machines prices were reasonable, most things were a dollar. I liked that they had two sets of outlets. Enjoyed having the microwave and fridge in room. It has a coffeemaker as well. Bathroom is on the small side. It seemed quiet to me but my husband said it was noisy. There were construction workers that had huge trucks parked almost parallel to our room And well, their trucks could be heard leaving in the early morning hours and my husband was on the bed close to the window. It was not the worst stay but it ranks pretty close because of the towel situation. Im very particular about everyone having their own towel AND washcloth and I've stayed at many hotels and I've never had a problem. And the few times we did request extra towels we always promptly received them and here, for our room being a mere 2 minutes away I can't understand why it would take so long. But again, it's not the WORST place you could stay but I wouldn't stay here again unless I had no other options.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
sampatelca, Guest Relations Manager at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Hello Mitz13

I am sincerely sorry that there was not enough towels in your room when you arrived. Usually we do not have a towel problem but recently our supplier has backordered our towels as they too were out of towels. I understand this is not your problem but am very sorry that you were affected by this situation. We have gone through many changes in our room besides the hardwood floors and plantation shutters. Bedding, pillows, towels and sheets have all been upgraded. We also try and stay on top of maintenance issues as it looks like we were not on top of your room. I am sorry but do hope you will give us another try to show you we really do care about your visiting us again. Thank you for alerting us about the problems you incurred. we really appreciated it.

There are newer reviews for Tri-Valley Inn & Suites

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean room, and nice accomodations... We always stay here whenever we're working at the bay area. It's very close to downtown Pleasanton and Bart station. Love this place because for someone who doesn't drive, there's a bus stop nearby that can connect me to major transit. Stoneridge Mall is also close by. And there's a shopping complex in the next block.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Geldelrey07

Dear Geldelrey07

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your coming and staying with us each time you are in town. We do strive to provide the best amenities and service for the price point we are at in this market. Thank you again and we will see you soon. I really appreciate it. Thank you again.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

The people here are friendly and rooms are cozy and clean. We were comfortable, here, and the location is great, as well, especially for out of town swimmers. There are restaurants and grocery store, nearby...all within walking distance. This isn't a comfortable place for working (on a computer, anyway) because there was no desk.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My room was clean and the bed was super comfortable. I slept like a log. The room has a kitchenette with granite counters, sink, stove, micro, and table for two. Nice pergo flooring was clean. I paid half the price of the other hotels I've stayed at in Pleasanton.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Larry M
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I travel for dog shows with my 5-lb dog. Most hotels that will accept dogs are either dumps or require exorbitant non-refundable "deposits". I was so happy to find this hotel. It was clean, quiet, 7 minutes from the

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Theresa L
sampatelca, Guest Relations Manager at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Theresa, Thank you for your kind thoughts on our Inn here in Pleasanton, California. We strive to accommodate pets and keep everyone happy to the best of our ability. Please do come visit us again soon and also contact us at trivalley.com and make us a part of your future travel plans.