So, I've read many reviews complaining about the towels...well, I'd have to agree. When we were able to check in we were told that our room was "missing" a towel...think she meant to say missing all but ONE towel. So, I take my children to the pool and have them share the ONE towel, the housekeeper brings our towels about 45 minutes after we checked in....and what do we get 1 washcloth,1 hand towel 1 towel for floor, and 1 other bath towel. I thought seriously they cant believe that this would be enough for a family of four. We call for 2 extra towels and we get them about an hour or so later. By that time we didn't NEED them, we were already out the door. No hair dryer in room. Pool was alright. My kids enjoyed themselves. They say the rooms have been renovated...I think all they really did was slap some fresh paint on the walls, replaced some fixtures and replaced bedding. Floor had a part that was damaged. Hole up in the ceiling...as if a fixture was there but broken off. Some holes on walls in the bathroom by shower,again as if something was there but cracked off. The breakfast we did not take advantage of, so, I can't review that part. They do have a vending and soda machine. The vending machines prices were reasonable, most things were a dollar. I liked that they had two sets of outlets. Enjoyed having the microwave and fridge in room. It has a coffeemaker as well. Bathroom is on the small side. It seemed quiet to me but my husband said it was noisy. There were construction workers that had huge trucks parked almost parallel to our room And well, their trucks could be heard leaving in the early morning hours and my husband was on the bed close to the window. It was not the worst stay but it ranks pretty close because of the towel situation. Im very particular about everyone having their own towel AND washcloth and I've stayed at many hotels and I've never had a problem. And the few times we did request extra towels we always promptly received them and here, for our room being a mere 2 minutes away I can't understand why it would take so long. But again, it's not the WORST place you could stay but I wouldn't stay here again unless I had no other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Northern California’s charming Tri Valley region and a short drive from San Francisco, Tri Valley Inn and Suites hotel in Pleasanton welcomes a variety of budget-conscious travelers. Enjoy nearby activities such as the county fair, art and wine festivals, dog shows, hot rod shows and much more. Whether you’re in the Bay area for a short trip or an extended stay, you’ll find that our accommodations is a pleasant refuge from the hustle and bustle. We offer a little slice of the old California, with small-town charm, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tri-Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri-Valley Hotel Pleasanton
- Tri-Valley Inn And Suites