We came upon this motel from a booking site and although the reviews weren't good, we took and chance and stayed here on our way from San Francisco to Yosemite. We were very pleasantly surprised to find a very spacious, very clean and very comfortable room. There was a living room with a pull out couch, which we didn't need and a desk. A full kitchen* - stove, refrigerator, microwavie, coffee maker, table & chairs and a sink. A very nice comfortable bedroom and a large bathroom. The only negative is that the kitchen had no pans, glasses or utensils. When asked, we were told that they stopped stocking the kitchen because guests stole everything. Free wifi and little continental breakfast served. Anyway, we thought that this was a little gem - it looks like a "no tell-motel" from the street but we were very, very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Northern California’s charming Tri Valley region and a short drive from San Francisco, Tri Valley Inn and Suites hotel in Pleasanton welcomes a variety of budget-conscious travelers. Enjoy nearby activities such as the county fair, art and wine festivals, dog shows, hot rod shows and much more. Whether you’re in the Bay area for a short trip or an extended stay, you’ll find that our accommodations is a pleasant refuge from the hustle and bustle. We offer a little slice of the old California, with small-town charm, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tri-Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri-Valley Hotel Pleasanton
- Tri-Valley Inn And Suites