“Best breakfast in town!”

Penny's All American Cafe'
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small cafe with a wonderful patio.We have wonderful homemade breakfast and lunch dishes.We have award winning chile verde and clam chowder.I have thee best crew in town.We love our customers and we have formed wonderful long lasting friendships.I a truly honored to be a part of the central coast community.I donate to wonderful charities to give back to the community.I am the blessed one.Come in and see us!
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Best breakfast in town, small place, but definitely worth the wait. Found them on our 2nd morning, ate there every day. Great food, outstanding service!

1  Thank richandrusty

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Walked here from our hotel for breakfast once, and had breakfast on the way out of town. Both times they took good care of us. We don't have a dog but I think it's nice they have an outdoor section for people with little friends. The food was good and the staff nice and attentive, even when it's busy.

1  Thank Jack W
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I arrived when there was hardly anyone in the restaurant. We placed our order and many other people then came in. We noticed that others got their food before we did.

I ordered the Sunrise Sandwich: Grilled Sourdough Bread topped with (2) Eggs "Over Hard," Cheddar Cheese & Choice of:
Bacon, Sausage, OR Ham. Choice of or Hash Browns OR Home Fries. While it was very good, it had clearly been sitting for a while before I got it. I would have rated this place higher, if my food had come out sooner, and fresher.

1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed 9 November 2017

First-the busboy/helper was a dud. No communication, smile, or help. We got hot chocolate instead of Coffee Latte. (He said it was Latte, and that was that!). Nope it really was hot chocolate. Perhaps if we were cell phones he might look at us and converse.
Second-we were so excited about having eggs with potatoes for breakfast. We ordered our meals with hash browns. After the first bite we knew something was wrong. Rancid oil! Our waitress seemed to be put out by us so we didn't tell her about the oil until we were done with what we could eat. She took it well but didn't really seem that bothered by it. To her credit, she pleasantly said good bye. She was probably happy to get rid of us. I had an order of pancakes on the side, they were good. My friend had a breakfast sandwich and he enjoyed it.

1  Thank deewiz2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Me and a friend had breakfast at Penny 's café and it was one of the best breakfast I have had in a long time. the food was excellent, reasonably priced and the service was great. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who hasn't been there and a repeat for those who have been.

1  Thank ken_mcdaniel