“I’d walk ten miles just to smell like their CHILE VERDE!!!”

Penny's All American Cafe'
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small cafe with a wonderful patio.We have wonderful homemade breakfast and lunch dishes.We have award winning chile verde and clam chowder.I have thee best crew in town.We love our customers and we have formed wonderful long lasting friendships.I a truly honored to be a part of the central coast community.I donate to wonderful charities to give back to the community.I am the blessed one.Come in and see us!
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I had eggs and chicken fried steak. I also ordered a cup of Chile Verde on the side. Everything was great...but the chile verde was OUTSTANDING...the best I’ve ever had period!!! Just spicy enough with terrific flavor. My wife had the Belgian waffle and bacon. That was great as well. We’ll be regulars here for sure.

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Both times me and my lady went it was amazing. Best breakfast in town. Can’t wait to visit again. Pancakes were amazing. The mimosas were even better.

1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We went for a late breakfast, and found a wait list; we lucked out and got counter seats. The menu has all the usual things, although I was surprised to find bisquits and gravy in a CA beach town. They specialities included two seafood options, ribeye steak and eggs, home-made corned beef hash and Eggs Benedict, I had the hash and my spouse
had the Neptune Omelet with hollandaise. Both came with toast (any kind one might want), and either hash browns or french fries. There was more food than I could eat in one setting. The wait staff were very nice, the service, efficient, and the food delicious: the 'wisdom of the crowd' was correct. Parking can be tricky, but that's true of any place in downtown. This is a very good place to go.

1  Thank Alecia F
Reviewed 9 October 2017

When I saw the line of people waiting at this diner I knew we had to try it. We went on a Sunday morning and only had about a 15 minute wait. The variety of the menu is extensive and the service great. It does get crowded as the tables are close to each other but this just provided a good excuse to chat with our neighbors. The cinnamon bread French toast my friend ordered was delicious. The hash browns were nice and crunchy and the sour dough toast very fresh. The omelets were so big another friend had to take half of it home. The bacon was wide and maybe apple smoked flavor. The service was very good even though it was a busy week-end morning. They also have a lunch menu. It was certainly worth the short wait.

1  Thank guadsquad
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Every year we come back we always know where we are going for breakfast. The food is always delicious and the service is terrific. You know it's a good place when the local people eat there.

1  Thank Kathy Y