SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$201
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Ocean Palms Motel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)
US$287
US$223
Official Hotel
US$297
US$285
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$201
Hotels.com
US$178
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$223
US$162
1,300 results
All reviewsocean frontthird floorwaffleswithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsthe breakfast areahot tuboceanfront roomair conditioningoverlooking the beachsplash cafegreat place to staywatch the sunsetfire pitsound of the waves
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We had a beach view room on the first floor. Loved the view and being able to open the door and hear the ocean. Location is amazing! The room itself was very nice, pretty comfy bed, nice shower/bathroom. Decent breakfast.

I knew the hotel was under construction but I didn't realize the extent of it. The lounge chairs and fire pits on the first floor were not set up yet. On memorial day weekend that would have been a nice feature. Their was 1 fire put on the third floor balcony that was always over run with kids so we didn't get to enjoy it. No hot tub. Check in and breakfast were in actual hotel rooms. For the amount of construction going on I feel like I over paid.

Also our room had a door that lead to the next room over so every time the little kid next door scream/cried we were able to hear it. We got woken up several times in the middle of the night and early morning. We asked to move and they said they couldn't move us. We actually had to go buy ear plugs so we could get some sleep. I am not sure if I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure your room doesn't have a door to the next room over!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandy A
GM_Sandcastle_Inn, General Manager at Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thanks very much Sandy for being our guest. I'm happy to hear that you loved our location and our newly renovated room. Our current renovation will be completed very soon for all of our guests to enjoy our new lobby and café/ bistro, serving breakfast, afternoon treats and dinner fare, along with wine and beer service. We value your opinion and would love to see you again once renovation is complete.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

As part of my family vacactioons around California I required a one night hotel because driving from San Diego to Monterey.

So Pismo Beacch was a great option, close to the beach, a small beach town.

About the hotel:
1) Location: Perfect
In front of the beach and a 5 minutes walk to a lot of restaurants

2) Room Size:perfect, I stayed in a room with beach view and 2 beds, comfortable, looks like new, they are working in the hotel and it's looks beautiful.

3) Breakfast: free, american, just the basic.

4) Staff: very friendly.

I payed around $210 for this hotel for 4 persons with breakfast, a private balcony and beach view, is a great option.

5) Other: a premiun outlet really close (5 minute drive) also I really like Woolys to dinning and the town is cute.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GM_Sandcastle_Inn, General Manager at Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thanks so much for being our guest at our downtown beachfront hotel. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next road trip through California.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last minute for one evening. The hotel is undergoing renovations, so check in and the breakfast were not what seemed to be in a permanent location. The room was perfect! Spacious and newly renovated. The location was a short walk to restaurants, bar & shopping. Some rooms even have balconies overlooking the water and pier.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_Sandcastle_Inn, General Manager at Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thanks very much for staying with us Melissa. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. We would love to have you visit us again after our renovation is completed as we would like to have your opinion of our new lobby and bistro.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Hotel is on the beach a block from downtown Pismo. My room had a private patio facing the ocean. Two comfortable chairs were provided for the patio. The room was nicely decorated, the beds were comfortable and the TV was large. Free wi-fi. The continental breakfast had a wide variety of options to choose from. There is construction going on but the room was quiet. Check in and out went smoothly.

Stayed: May 2018
GM_Sandcastle_Inn, General Manager at Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thanks so much for being our guest. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at our downtown beachfront hotel with it's sweeping views of the Pacific. We look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

From the view to the reservation agents, it was a win win. I have styed at Sandcastle over the years, many times, and it is just always a great experience. Right on the beach, a short 3 min walk to the center of town.

Room Tip: Ocean view:)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GM_Sandcastle_Inn, General Manager at Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thanks very much Allyson. We appreciate you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon.