US$395
US$312
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)
US$456
US$392
Official Hotel
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$282
Ocean Palms Motel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
SeaVenture Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$283
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$191
Travelocity
Sandcastle Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$222
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$236
Priceline
US$869
US$492
Preferred Hotels
1,070 results
All reviewsmarisol restaurantfire pitocean viewtide poolshotel restaurantcentral coastthe cliffupon checkrestaurant next doorhot tubcal polyavila beachsanta barbarabeautiful locationlong drivebeach accessvalet
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Attended a wedding here 16 years ago and came back this weekend on a last minute getaway and this place has only gotten better. My kids loved the beach access, pool, restaurant, room was lovely.
From the moment we pulled up the service and atmosphere was so hospitable. Cant wait to come back again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Welcome back, Jesse T ~ I am so happy you had a great stay with your family! It is wonderful to hear that you were well taken care of. Please don't wait so long for your next visit, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

My family and I cannot thank The Cliffs Resort enough for opening their hotel up to the evacuees of the Thomas Fire. We booked four rooms for our family and all our pets. All of the staff was OUTSTANDING. They worked with us to help get my grandmother in a handicapped accessible room. They made us feel welcome, safe, and valued. They were comforting, friendly, and outgoing. Everyone including the valets and restaurant staff were just amazing. I wish I could remember the names of the women who checked us in, they were wonderful! The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We were on the first floor and it was so perfect to be able to go out our sliding door to take our dog for a walk. He loved the lawns and the beach. It was the perfect hotel to stay at for four nights with a pet. We cannot thank The Cliffs enough for truly being our home away from home during this challenging time.

Room Tip: If you have a pet the first floor is fantastic with its sliding doors. The higher rooms have a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tania P
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Tania P ~ I'm so sorry for everything you are going through, I am happy that we could be a small beacon in this time. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back under better circumstances for a relaxing stay in the future. Our thoughts are with you and your family, stay safe.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We trek down here from Silicon Valley almost every year as we love this hotel but sadly this time, we didn’t feel the love! There was a hiccup with the room offered on TripAdvisor compared to the room we were actually assigned. I understand that happens especially during holiday season and the evening Manager, Louie, couldn’t have been more kind assuring us of resolution the next morning but the morning shift manager did not take care of us as promised and gave us the option to leave or pay a lot more for an additional room....!
Even this would have been tolerable except the room he gave us had a fan filter that was so grim I didn’t dare use the A/C. The bathroom sink was cracked in 2 places, the door did not close properly, the TV was half the size. There were foam pillows on the not so comfortable bed and the shutter had 2 broken slats. I just felt fed up and ripped off after spending so much time out of my precious vacation at the front desk 2 days in a row to end up with such a tired room that clearly needed attention. And they were not sold out of rooms because I checked online when searching for an alternative for the rest of the stay. Then to top it all off, the room keys stopped working- all of them and it’s no fun waiting in line at the front desk again for keys to be reset. I had to prove they didn’t work! So - dear travelers, be sure to check your booking confirmation with a fine toothed comb and remind yourselves you are paying for the location.
Also beware of the overpriced thanksgiving lunch at Marisol. Their daily food and service is really very good but the thanksgiving buffet did not live up to the price. But the sunset was glorious!

Room Tip: Pool view rooms can be noisy and can have a strong seaweed odor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Sadanglo ~ I am so sorry that this stay did not live up to what you have come to expect from us at The Cliffs. I am happy that Louie was so eager to help, but I'm not sure what happened the next morning. If you can contact me stephanie@cliffsresort.com with the name your reservation was under, I would be happy to look into what happened, and if you would like, help with a future reservation. We greatly appreciate our guests, and especially our return guests, and we would certainly like to restore the love! I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We were just there for one night, but the room was clean and comfortable for the 3 of us. The pool was great for early morning laps as well as playing in the pool with the kids. We liked the walk from the property to the beach. Before we left, we had breakfast in the Marisol restaurant that had a delicious buffet which was priced well - good value. All the staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful. We appreciated every aspect of our stay here and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for the kind words, ems1369 ~ I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us so thoroughly! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for your next stay.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve stayed at the Cliffs over a dozen times in the last few years and we love it. The people are always friendly, never too busy and helpful. The view from most every room can see the ocean. The pool side rooms have the best view for us though. You see the pool, outdoor fire pit, outdoor restaurant patio and of course, the ocean. We love it here. Rooms are nicely decorated and very comfortable. Beds a great. We’ve tried other places in the same range in Pismo only to be extremely dissatisfied. Try the Cliffs you won’t be sorry.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you, Jim B ~ we appreciate your loyalty, and your recommendation! It has been beautiful lately, I am so happy you were able to take some time out for yourself and enjoy the amazing view! We look forward to your next visit.