Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$409
US$324
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)
US$456
US$392
Official Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$212
GardenInn.com
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$294
US$282
Hotels.com
Ocean Palms Motel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$111
US$108
Sandcastle Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$235
SeaVenture Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$392
US$283
Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$247
Priceline
Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa(Pismo Beach)
US$857
Hotelpower.com
1,073 results
All reviewsmarisol restaurantfire pitocean viewtide poolshotel restaurantcentral coastthe cliffupon checkrestaurant next doorhot tubcal polyavila beachsanta barbarabeautiful locationlong drivebeach accessvalet
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We just stayed here for one night, but I wish we had stayed longer. The rooms are very nice even though they are somewhat older than we are used to. The view and the setting make up for whatever drawbacks we found with the room. A fantastic view and the pool is located so as to take full advantage of the view.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you, Howard H ~ it sounds like you took full advantage of the view. We are so fortunate to sit where we do, with amazing ocean views and fabulous sunsets! I hope we have a chance to welcome you for a longer stay next time.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Room was nice and cleaning staff did a great job. All staff members were friendly and helpful. Loved the fireplace!! There’s an area to walk behind the hotels to see the ocean-if you don’t get an ocean view room. Only real problem was not enough parking-if you choose not to use the valet.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Sounds like a a great getaway, Linda G ~ I am so happy you enjoyed yourself! Parking can be tight at times, but feel free to use the valet, we have someone available at all times to access your car. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you for another escape soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. This was our second time staying here and it did not disappoint. The hotel grounds are beautiful and very well-maintained. There is also a gorgeous view of the beach. We were treated so kindly by all the staff, and had great food at Marsiol restaurant. However, there is one person who went above and beyond, and that is Josh in valet. He was of great assistance when we nearly missed our flight. Thank you, Josh and the rest of the staff at the Cliffs for making our experience so wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara A
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Welcome back, Sara A!
Thank you for your kind words, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I am happy Josh was able to help you out ~ travelling can be stressful, I'm glad he was able to make things easier for you. We look forward to your third stay!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stayed here for two nights on October 2017.

Property: Located along the cliffs of coastline of San Luis Obispo Bay just of Highway 101, the resort is good size but still easy to get around. Large lobby area with several places to sit and relax and take in some ocean views. Rooms are spread out in a horseshoe shape around the pool area that is open with nice views out to the bay. Stairs down to the beach are located to the north of the resort. Parking is a challenge as there are too few spots in the lot for the number of guests and the size of the parking space are small making it hard for anything other than compact cars to fit well.

Room: I had an upgraded room with ocean views on the 2nd level. Large room with desk area and small sitting area. Bathroom had a tub/show combo with nice size vanity area. The U-bar lock on the interior was basically torn off with the fixed piece screws stripped out. Flooring and bathroom were clean but are getting near the end of life cycle. Wifi in my room was almost non-existent and finally had to resort to going into the hall for a signal (which was still weak).

Service: Service was good but they had a hard time managing large groups that filled the entire lobby area and made it hard for other guests to pass.

Nice place to just relax by the pool but I will likely stay at another location next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: ONly oceanfront rooms are most westernly
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank ColdCorona

ColdCorona ~ thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. I am sorry you were not more satisfied with your stay, but I understand there were a few issues. Occassionally we have large groups that just about buy out the entire hotel, which can be overwhelming for the few guests that are not with the group. If you are planning a trip to the area in the future, I would be happy to assist with your reservation, and select dates where this is not the case. Please let me know if I can help, as we would love a chance to wow you!
Thank you for your time, Stephanie stephanie@cliffsresort.com

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was facing north toward the construction but it was quiet on a weekend. We could still see the ocean and had good ocean views facing north.

The bed was really comfortable and the room has lots of good amenities but the Wi-Fi is terrible and non-existent; it was beyond just on/off and if you are traveling for business you can’t count on it. I’ve stayed here several times over the years and the Wi-Fi is still as bad since it was first installed.

The bath was small and could use a little updating. The shower water went from warm to cold to scalding hot! It did this both times I was in the shower.

A shout-out to Xavier who was one of the most friendly and pleasant staff members in the hotel I talked with.

The hotel restaurant next door has been consistently good for dinner and evening hangout and the breakfast buffet. We have eaten there many times in the past several years.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Stefi B, Manager at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Travelin M ~ Thank you for being a loyal guest of The Cliffs, we love to welcome our repeat guests! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the ocean views. However, I am sorry you had issues with the wifi. We have recently installed new infrastruction with fiber optic internet, that should eliminate these issues. I would be happy to share this with our IT Manager, Chris, if I can get the room number you were in. I'm so glad Xavi took good care of you during your stay, he is a great asset to us at the Front Desk! We look forward to your next visit.
Take care, Stephanie stephanie@cliffsresort.com