1,774 results
All reviews private beach upper level ocean view sea otters great view yogurt rooms are large breakfast room the cliff ventana grill short drive central coast upon check complimentary breakfast san francisco avila beach hard boiled eggs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super place. It has stairs down to the cove.. They are public stairs but seem to be used mainly by hotel guests.Dog friendly. I'll be back with mine.My bed in 801 squeaked a bit. TV didn't work at first,but the on site guy fixed it in 10 minutes.On the whole a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MartinResorts, Front Office Manager at The Inn at the Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HappyTravels61:

I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience! That is always our goal at the Inn at the Cove! We are thrilled to have our beach access back! The cove is awesome and allows for some great pictures! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

It’s hard not to like The Inn at the Cove. Very handily placed on the service road parallel with HW101, and overlooking the Pacific, it’s location is ideal. Our room was spacious, modern, and our balcony looked West, over the sea. The hotel provided binoculars for each room and we were able to spot dolphins and seals from our balcony! On booking in, and every time we passed the reception desk, our host Derek insisted on giving us a glass of Local Cabernet to “rewelcome us”.
Breakfast was adequate, not exceptional, but the price was right.....included!! Local restaurants were within walking distance, both North and South, so driving was never an issue. Our fondest memory though was each evening, sitting on our balcony, watching the sun go down and the stars come out, and hoping to catch a glimpse of a whale spout on the horizon.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MartinResorts, Front Office Manager at The Inn at the Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear johnandmaggieking:

I enjoyed reading your review! The last line was so picturesque. I can see myself sitting on the balcony, watching the sun set and the stars rise. What a great way to spend each night. I am glad Derek kept your wine glass full. Its just plain fun to have a refill when walking through the lobby. We look forward to your next visit to the Inn at the Cove.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Going to keep my review short and just say that I was very impressed with the pet friendly rooms. They had the room set up as if she was the most important person there (which she was). Housekeeping did an awesome job. Very impressed. Did not seem like the typical pet friendly room. No stains, no smells, etc.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear MHodgin:

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our pet friendly facilities! We love our 4 legged guests. I think part of the cleanliness you felt was from the laminate flooring and plantation shutters. There is no place for the particles to hang around. We at the Inn at the Cove are happy you stayed and look forward to your next visit.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We are definitely going to return. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The rooms were very spacious, quiet and clean. The pool and jacuzzi were super relaxing and our favorite part about the facility is the swinging hammocks, we watched the sunset on the ocean and it was breathtaking. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: We booked the room on the website and got a huge discount for a last minute trip!
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear 966katie:

You certainly can't beat sitting in the swinging hammocks and watching the sun set! They are ideally placed and make for a relaxing evening. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took so time off to travel and do a staycation. We have always wanted to go to Pismo Beach especially since I'm from Northern Cali and is was so close. I absolutely love the water so after much research, I found the perfect hotel. The views were amazing from our room on the first floor. We began exploring the area and unfortunately, two hours into our arrival, I broke my ankle at the bottom of the stairs that meet the beach. It was an error on my end and no fault of the hotel. I can assure you they were extremely accomodating. My husband asked if we could switch rooms to so I didn't have to go up and down the stairs with my new crutches and they made it happen without complaint. Even with my broken ankle, we continued our sight seeing and absolutely loved staying at the Cove at the Inn. Beautiful property. Lovely views and pool. Nice rooms and nice staff. Thank you for making my trip great even through my injury. We will be back and will bring family with us next time!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear christina m:

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like you really made the best of it, despite your injury! We very much look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you down to Pismo Beach.

Wishing you the Best,