All reviewsnice hoteloutlet mallpremium outletseasy accessoff the highwayshort driverooms were very cleanroom was largesan luis obispocentral coastwould stay here againgreat place to staystayed one nighthot tubbeach fronthgilobby
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Most of the stay was great, soft towels, pretty good bed, great shower, fat friendly bed size, tub size, chair sizes, and room placement. Good location, near many beaches and right next to an awesome sushi place. Good breakfast but, choose the

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as we are continually working to improve our guest's experience and the comments and observations we receive from you and our other guests helps us towards accomplishing that goal. Best regards and safe travels.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. They were busy but the service was really great. Everyone handled the pressure well and they went out of their way to make us feel special. Always impressed with this hotel and we'll definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate C
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your recent stay. It is always good to read that our team was able to provide you with great service during our busy Spring Break week. I hope you will be our guests again when your travels bring you back to Pismo Beach. Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night in May 2018.

Check in was good, made to feel very welcome.

Our room was spacious and clean. Free WiFi throughout the hotel.

Breakfast was disappointing. Despite the promise of it being cooked to order, we weren't attended to by anyone and ended up picking items that had already been prepared - that said, what we had was ok.

The hotel's location is good, premium outlets and places to eat close by.

Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I was very happy to read you had a nice stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach and I will be sure to follow up with our restaurant and kitchen team as you indicated there was room to improve there. Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. Best regards and safe travels!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Haunted Room - This is the most bizarre Hilton hotel I have ever stayed in. After checking in at the lobby on the 2nd floor, I went to find my room, which was #316. You would guess that it was one floor up but it ended up being one floor down??? There were weird noises the whole time--from the concrete tunnel right outside my room (located below the parking lot???), from the restaurant adjacent to my room, and from the room upstairs. But the worst was yet to come, as I had the grossest, scariest nightmares I have ever had in my life and was awakened by weird human voices 2 nights in a row!! I have no doubt the room was haunted. As for the hotel, it's a dive that never should have been added to the Hilton chain. Guest beware--waah-ha-ha!!

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in 316, it is haunted
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As one of many hotel choices in Pismo Beach your patronage of our hotel is appreciated. However I was sorry to read your guestroom location was not to your liking. I am regretfully unable to address the statements of a haunted room and disembodied voices. Best regards and safe travels.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here last week. The hotel is new, very clean, big rooms. The service in the bar and restaurant were first rate...thanks to Ms. Julie in the bar and Ms. Madison in the restaurant. The hotel serves breakfast and it is not one of those places with all plastic and food wrapped in cellophane....eggs to order, bacon, sausage and numerous different juices and pastries. The price for the room was very reasonable. Plus, they had a decent gym unlike many hotels that advertise a gym that is nothing more than a closet with weights...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello from Pismo Beach! I am so glad to read that you had a great stay at our hotel when you visited. It's important to hear from our guests to be able to continue to strive to do the best job possible. I really appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to commend our team members you mentioned at our next team luncheon. I want to recognize them for a job well done! I hope we see you again soon. Until then best regards and safe travels.