“Ice Blended Mocha”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I’m gonna have to be honest here and say that Coffee Bean’s ice blended drinks are better than Starbucks Frapps. Okay, there, I said it. This cafe in Pismo is a nice size, the employees are always friendly and we make it a point to stop here when we visit the coast. Can’t wait to get back!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

the cashier was attentive.the baristas were chatting away that they forgot to call out my name for my latte & sandwich. sad there were only 3 customers total including my husband & myself. they need to more responsive to their customers.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

What a great coffee shop. They even have a conference room you can reserve. My high school age daughter likes to study here too. I enjoy the winter drinks. I order my drinks special and they always get it right.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We love stopping at the Coffee Bean when visiting the coast. It's a very spacious shop with plenty of seating and we really like the Ice Blended drinks much better than you know who! The employees are always friendly and helpful and the parking lot is easy to get in and out of. I recommend the Black Forest Ice Blended drink. It makes for a nice treat for the drive back to the Valley!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Nothing beats a CBTL cup of coffee. It's very smooth coffee unlike Starbuck's bitter rendition of coffee. Great place.