“Simply the Best”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Nothing beats a CBTL cup of coffee. It's very smooth coffee unlike Starbuck's bitter rendition of coffee. Great place.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

When I walked in the first thing I noticed was how clean it was. The server at the counter was helpful and friendly. The coffee I ordered was good and the coffee cake was very good.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf chain is one of the best if not the best. We don't go to "that other one" because they gouge and have a nasty way to alienating people from the corporate people. They stand out in the flavours of their coffee, tea, and other things. The crew is always friendly and personal. Prices are good, and the only thing to complain about is that we don't have one near our home here in Morro Bay. There are plenty of the "other" chain but expensive and not worth the price. Please, come to Morro Bay area!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My favorite place to grab a cool beverage. My favorite drink is their Blood Orange iced tea. I stopped here almost every day I was in the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I had breakfast there this morning. the service was good, and the eatery was pleasant. The location was very good in terms of nearby hotels.