“Great coffee and snacks. Life is too short to drink the buck.”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf chain is one of the best if not the best. We don't go to "that other one" because they gouge and have a nasty way to alienating people from the corporate people. They stand out in the flavours of their coffee, tea, and other things. The crew is always friendly and personal. Prices are good, and the only thing to complain about is that we don't have one near our home here in Morro Bay. There are plenty of the "other" chain but expensive and not worth the price. Please, come to Morro Bay area!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My favorite place to grab a cool beverage. My favorite drink is their Blood Orange iced tea. I stopped here almost every day I was in the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I had breakfast there this morning. the service was good, and the eatery was pleasant. The location was very good in terms of nearby hotels.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I got a simple latte ... But it was not very good . I ended up drinking half and throwing the rest away. My friend got a drink and really liked it though so maybe just depends what you get.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was in town with a friend to celebrate my birthday. I wanted to buy coffee from a place other then Starbucks. This coffee shop was down the road from our hotel. I was greeted with enthusiasm, and warm smiles The customer service was lovely. The coffee very flavorful!