“Great atmosphere & drink variety”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Reviewed 30 August 2016

My favorite place to grab a cool beverage. My favorite drink is their Blood Orange iced tea. I stopped here almost every day I was in the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I had breakfast there this morning. the service was good, and the eatery was pleasant. The location was very good in terms of nearby hotels.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I got a simple latte ... But it was not very good . I ended up drinking half and throwing the rest away. My friend got a drink and really liked it though so maybe just depends what you get.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was in town with a friend to celebrate my birthday. I wanted to buy coffee from a place other then Starbucks. This coffee shop was down the road from our hotel. I was greeted with enthusiasm, and warm smiles The customer service was lovely. The coffee very flavorful!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Coffee shop is easily accessible from the highway. The staff are so pleasant and helpful. The quality of their food and coffee is good, and I would definitely return if in the area again.