“Good food”

Casa Gamino
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Pico Rivera
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family goes to this place often, good hard shell tacos and a great margarita. The last time we visited we found out there are new owners. It was kind of sad because the last owner recognized us by face, when we walked in the door he greeted us by saying hello amigos. It wasn't until we were done with dinner that we found out the new owners were the couple sitting at the front entrance and not once did they say welcome or hello or introduce themselves as the new owners. I had to ask them if they were the new owners. As new owners I think they should be a little more interacting with the customers, glad the same waiters and waitresses are there.

1  Thank violac628

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Just a FYI Casa Gamino 9060 Slauson Ave. Pico Rivera is now Casa Antonio. New ownership. Same good comfort food same staff same prices. Minor changes to come? Ask them. New owners are friendly and welcoming. I plan to continue patronizing Casa Antonio. Give em a try.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My family comes here often for birthdays and special occasions. We love the family atmosphere here. The owner is always there to welcome you with a smile.
There's nothing fancy about this place just your average Mexican food but we love it!
They also have mariachi some times.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is me and my daughter's favorite place to eat in Pico Rivera when we are hungry for a nice Mexican meal at a reasonable price. The food is always good, in good quantity and fairly priced. Their wet burritos are to die for if you are really hungry, but you'll still be taking some home. Everything we have eaten there is always good and hot. The staff is always friendly and attentive. Chips and salsa are great. Highly recommend this.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

My family treats me at Casa Gamino for each birthday. Good margaritas, yummy albondigas, enchiladas suizas to die for! The atmosphere is fun with the mariachis on Friday nights and the service is always really friendly and attentive.