“The King of the TACO!”

King Taco
Ranked #54 of 116 Restaurants in Pico Rivera
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The tacos are amazing- carne asada, chicken, carnitas, al pastor and more! My son loves the sopes, the tamales are good too.The green salsa is delicious, but the red salsa is my favorite. Be warned it is spicy! The line may be long but it is worth the wait for this authentic Los Angeles cuisine!

Claudia M, Marketing at King Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you and your son enjoy our food. See you soon! :)

Reviewed 16 June 2017

King taco has been around for many years. I began eating at the original king taco in ELA. always a line which tells you how good they really are. The Pico Rivera king taco is no different. Always crowded always excellent tacos. There secret good quality meat that taste good at a reasonable price for the whole family.

Claudia M, Marketing at King Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal :)

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Best sopes ever! I love this place . Driving back home from Disneyland we decided to stop at King taco . The food is really good. I haven't had a bad experience here. The food is always great and the salsa is even hotter lol

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My favorite tacos!!tamales and quesadillas are very good also .. food is really fresh and the choices are many .. I recommend trying this place I think they have like 18 locations in California ..

Claudia M, Manager at King Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Please let us know what we could have done to get a perfect score next time :)

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

8 dollars for a burrito? 3 dollars for a small sope? Never get your food faster than 20 minutes? This place lives off reputation only. Dollar goes further at Taco Bell!!!!