Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
FindHotelUS$106
TravelocityUS$103
Orbitz.comUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2016

This is the motel featured on the cover of AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" album cover. It's suitable seedy, though I'm surprised that they don't advertise this fact and bump up the rates a little.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ez2slp
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel as it was the cheapest we could find with a reasonable rating. Angels is located near loads of restaurants, though the rest of the area might seem grungy it's fine. There were a few suspiciously acting guys in the car park on the Friday night but we had no trouble. The room was spotless and very comfortable. It's a convenient location to Hollywood if you have a car but if you don't spend the extra and go further in.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

The rooms are a good size. You dont feel like you can barely move around like some other places. The only down side was we didnt have any chairs in are room to sit on. We were forced to sit on the bed which eventually your back starts to hurt. And the microwave and fridge are a nice touch.
If you need a place to stay check out the Angels motel. Price is good. Pool is a good size. Worth the money.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2014

PROS:
-friendly staff
-fast WiFi
-flat screen TV with cable
-easy to find
-parking

CONS:
-vague sense of serious grossness (founded and unfounded)
-dingy
-mildly intimidating neighborhood
-closed pool (not that I'd EVER consider swimming in it)
-no clock (assuming clocks get stolen from here often)
-fridge was unusable as door was stuck ajar

It wasn't a nightmare, but in retrospect I wish I had sprung for the slightly more expensive hotel. I would have slept more soundly and been happier in general.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HotDams
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I had one of my employees stay at this hotel, his report was
DAY 1. Man called yelling at me to stop banging on the wall - as I sat watching TV alone, & the swimming pool was empty
DAY 2. Man called again yelling at me to stop banging on the floor, again I was sitting watching TV alone,
DAY 3 - last day - picked up the comforter off the floor to find that there were 2 dirty BANDAIDS stuck to it,
Now get this,
I called to report to the management - and the man I was speaking to said that MY EMPLOYEE must have left the bandaids there,,, GROSS GROSS GROSS - would never recomend this dump

Room tip: any where but here.
Date of stay: July 2012