Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$103
View deal
Hotels.comUS$103
TripadvisorUS$103
Hurb
TravelocityUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
Orbitz.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

The rooms are a good size. You dont feel like you can barely move around like some other places. The only down side was we didnt have any chairs in are room to sit on. We were forced to sit on the bed which eventually your back starts to hurt. And the microwave and fridge are a nice touch.
If you need a place to stay check out the Angels motel. Price is good. Pool is a good size. Worth the money.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2014

PROS:
-friendly staff
-fast WiFi
-flat screen TV with cable
-easy to find
-parking

CONS:
-vague sense of serious grossness (founded and unfounded)
-dingy
-mildly intimidating neighborhood
-closed pool (not that I'd EVER consider swimming in it)
-no clock (assuming clocks get stolen from here often)
-fridge was unusable as door was stuck ajar

It wasn't a nightmare, but in retrospect I wish I had sprung for the slightly more expensive hotel. I would have slept more soundly and been happier in general.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HotDams
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I had one of my employees stay at this hotel, his report was
DAY 1. Man called yelling at me to stop banging on the wall - as I sat watching TV alone, & the swimming pool was empty
DAY 2. Man called again yelling at me to stop banging on the floor, again I was sitting watching TV alone,
DAY 3 - last day - picked up the comforter off the floor to find that there were 2 dirty BANDAIDS stuck to it,
Now get this,
I called to report to the management - and the man I was speaking to said that MY EMPLOYEE must have left the bandaids there,,, GROSS GROSS GROSS - would never recomend this dump

Room tip: any where but here.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Awesome stay for the price and area. The bathroom was beautiful. Nice counter tops, glass mosaic in the shower. Cable was good, bed was soft and comfortable and had a good sized table with chairs.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2012

The only good thing I can say about the room is there were no bugs (seen). First off, the pool was closed. Well, those things can happen. A very unpleasant smell permeated the door when we opened it. Then the door's deadlock was broken. No blankets, and the bedspread was filthy, and the bed was not the king-size one I paid for, but a double. The clerk, who was extremely pleasant, by the way, had told us to call him from the phone in the room. And it had no dial tone. When I pulled out the nightstand to see if there was a bad connection, there was a dirty used toothbrush behind it. We had reservations for 6 nights, and left after 1 (only spent the one night, couldn't really go somewhere else, by the way, because it was 1am when we checked in), and the person who checked us out just waved me away when I attempted to tell him of the problems.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: May 2012