“the bar service very poor”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #59 of 132 Restaurants in Pico Rivera
Reviewed 13 September 2017

why a bartender let a 7 year kid seat in the bar i was thing is only adults supost to be seat only that is broken the law. and all my friends they noticed. we spoke with bartender he said was ok thanks.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

First time at chili's for me, my family talked it up quite a bit. I ordered the steak with shrimp...So Good! So many options, almost hard to choose. Our server was amazing, so nice and attentive. :)

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Very poor service with the manager when you complain about the service in the bathroom. About the trash can fully paint with graffiti. We recommend to remove it and he dont like it.for the chiles restaurants that is a bad mark I recommend that manager take some classes to how treat the customers. The name of the manager tha evening is mr. Albert. Thanks.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Service and quality are extremely important to us, and we apologize for your experience here. We'd like a chance to show you the true Chili’s experience, can you please help us by emailing social@chilis.com with these additional details about your visit?

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Very poor special with the bartender I got the name is Lou and also stafany I have to wait for my first beer .10 mn. Like today I greeting to said hello and he ignored! !! Im a good customer since the you company opens. I hope you company see that kind of completing. Thanks ( ps some day im washing he is not there)

Reviewed 10 February 2016

very friendly always wherever you need the servers are with you special if you need some special disabilities they help you and also for a small babys super good. keep up the good worrk