“Noisy dinner ”
Review of Dal Rae

Dal Rae
Reserve with OpenTable
Dal Rae is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Pico Rivera
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rosemead Blvd.
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner late and were seated next to a booth of four women who were extremely boisterous and loud; we were unable to hold a conversation. Since we arrived 45 minutes before closing there were many open tables, so the hostess could have seated us further away from the noisy group. The server was very friendly and efficient, food was adequate, not exceptional.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Jrryo

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was my third visit to Dal Rae and it just keeps getting better every time. It's like taking a step back into the 50's with dark wood interior in an old style setting with a sense of elegance. Dinner starts out with a relish dish which is an assortment of pickles, olives and small sticks of celery and or carrots.The Caesar salad was made table side and was delicious. The Lobster Thermidor was rich, creamy and amazing. Finally my filet mignon was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. service was great, the server prepared my baked potato table side as well. A great place to eat!
Note: Parking is Valet

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The ambiance is always welcoming. We love the food and the service. I always recommend it to visiting family members. As a matter of fact, I think we are due for a visit, see you soon.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank mrartistic51
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Recommended this place by our hotel who provided free transfer to it. Food fresh and delicious. Service outstanding. Very reasonably priced for this quality. I can’t recommend it highly enough!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank R1625SRdeborahh
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Surprised that in this area there is inadequate parking and you must valet for $4.50. That said, the ambiance once inside is that of an up scaled establishment though seriously dated but very well maintained. The staff is well trained and officious. The food is upscale as well and the prices reflect it. The dishes we had at our table included a corned beef rueben, a plate of filet beef stroganoff, and a chopped salad. The Reuben was a mistake but it came with an extra large plate of thin cut fries. I had the stroganoff made with penne pasta. The sauce was lacking some key ingredients like worcestershire, catsup, sour cream. There was no sauce per se; only a coating on the pasta. The plate was large and full of meat. I was just disappointed with the flavors. We also shared some deep fried zuccini slices which were nice and crispy.

The chopped salad looked great. I didnt get to sample it. I will come back and sample a few other menu items as this seems like they do know what they are doing.

Date of visit: July 2018