All reviews waffles room was clean restaurant next door bacon busy road great place to stay coffee maker would stay here again fresh fruit continental breakfast wine country parking lot the breakfast area stayed one night easy access off the highway point reyes
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Quick get away to laugintas! Quick drive to brewery and close to lots of food options! Room was next to freeway on ramp so heard everything and made it hard to sleep ! Room was small and bath tub sounded like it was going to cave in when you showered. No top lock on door which kinda made me nervous.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Easy location to get to. Some rooms may get traffic noise, so ask, but we had no problems, in our 2 night stay. Comfortable bed and room. Nice to have a fridge and micro. Desk was helpful and steered us to a couple good eateries. Breakfast was a bit above and beyond what was expected . All the usuals, but they also had 2 different size waffle makers, so you could go large or small and there was fresh fruit, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and flavored syrups to put on them. Bakery items were fresh, and they had an expresso machine to make some of your fancier cappucino's, latte's , etc. Good coffee too. Breakfast staff was right on top of things and helpful, with no shortages of anything. We were doing wineries, so a pretty good central location with a better price than other places we had considered. Would definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We came to visit the area for the wine festival. Checking was easy, Tasha was friendly and fast.
Had some tea on the way to our room.
Room was clean, good size. Beds were comfortable, a bit on a hard side, but I like that.
Furniture is minimalistic, but you don't really need much.
Now the most important part: not only we got a courtesy call checking if everything was to our liking shortly after we checked in, Tasha also arranged for my forgotten items to be sent to my home. I wouldn't be able to drive all the way back any time soon. I don't have to tell female readers how much a cosmetic bag full of toiletries costs!
Thank you Tasha and team for great service!
Sincerely
Dasha Biswas

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night at the hotel. Our room appeared to recently have been renovated. It was nice have a fridge and microwave. Breakfast was good with a lot of choices. I was surprised that they had an espresso machine . Also the front desk supervisor was so nice and friendly. She is great with her Costumer service skills.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Ok, this hotel was clean, and the rooms were updated, however....

The room was cold, and the heater was loud. The cable was basic ( very basic) and for some reason the picture was grainy.

The windows were single pane and let in the cold, and the noise.

Front desk was unavailable in the morning to check out, waited ten minutes then went to look for them. Found them in the breakfast lounge where I got a snarky reply, "I'm just trying to get breakfast, I'll be there in a minute."

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robert E, General Manager at Best Western Petaluma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Traveler,
I am very sorry for your experience. I appreciate the positive comments, but would like to follow up with the front desk person you dealt with. Could you please let me know the date /day you checked out?
Regards,