“Sweet Owners!”
Review of Kastania Vineyards

Kastania Vineyards
Ranked #17 of 56 things to do in Petaluma
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I visited here for my sister's bachelorette party, we had a GREAT time. They gave us a little tour of their set up and it was adorable. I would definitely come in again.

There are newer reviews for Kastania Vineyards

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Very friendly, personable experience, hosted by the owners themselves. Mainly Pinots, including a delicious, rare Pinot Blanc. You get to taste 6 or 7 wines for $5 - probably the best deal in Sonoma County. If they're not too busy, they'll even show you around the place.

It's a little tricky to get in and out of, with all the highway construction going on around there. But let your GPS guide you, and you should be okay.

1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

We visited Linda and Hoot when there was road construction on the road leading to the vineyard. Lucky for us as we had the tasting and proprietors to ourselves. We enjoyed hearing about each wine we tasted and the history behind the names. My favorite was the 2012 Jason and Aiden's Block Pinot Noir. We had a wonderful time!

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I called last minute for a tasting and they were able to accommodate us in ten minutes and it was a great tasting. Hoot was super friendly, $5 tasting for great wine, and a wonderful seating area out back for a picnic.

1  Thank Niqueh12
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are here for our 10 year anniversary. We saw kastonia on the map on our way up to healdsburg. We drive in and to our disappointment saw it was only open sat/sun and by appt. well, rut owner saw up, ran up the hill, introduced himself as "hoot" and invited us in! We tried 3 amazing pinots our of the bottle and one cab/cab Franc. He then opened up a 2010 bottle and shared it with us. He was so laid back and taught us so much even though we were not on the schedule! He started off out 10 year anniversary trip great! We bought a bottle of the delicious Pinot! So happy, thanks hoot!!!

1  Thank Katy B