“Great Casual Dinner Option in Paso”
Review of Orale Taqueria

Orale Taqueria
Ranked #49 of 215 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I've been to a few of the nicer restaurants in Paso Robles and I always leave feeling a bit underwhelmed. So on a recent night my husband and I decided to try something more low-key, which is how we ended up at Orale.

You order at the counter and then find a seat (and at 6:00 PM it was already pretty busy). We ordered the vegetarian nachos, a veggie burrito, and the shrimp fajitas. We also got complimentary chips. The burrito was fine, the nachos were good, but the fajitas were great. They have a lot of different salsas you can try, too.

Our dinner here was better than our meal at Fish Gaucho the night before, but without the long wait and also at about half the price. Recommended!

1  Thank JMont88

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Very good tacos and burritos; I have to assume the other items would be good, too. Really like the fact you get to choose from so many different types of meat. The chips are only average; that's the only negative and I'm not saying they're bad.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Right on the central square, Orale Taqueria is a relatively inexpensive place to grab a nice lunch or casual dinner. The tacos are great, and the salsa bar good. This was a place our family would return to.

1  Thank sfbayareafamily2014
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Located right on the main square in PR, Orale offers good, authentic Mexican cuisine. I had the asada plate for lunch and it was very good. Beef was nicely cooked, sides were tasty. Service is a bit haphazard and there aren't many seats, but overall a nice good dining experience.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Made my first visit this weekend with some out of town friends. The food was excellent, the service friendly, and the weather excellent for dining on the little patio. Orale is tucked in just between Catch and Coldstone, so don’t blink or you might miss it!