“Buzz”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We started with the crispy calamari, which was overcooked the first go around, but amazing the second. We had the special braised lamb shank and the Sweet Crispy Basil (chicken). Yummy and definitely something we will come back for. Great wine and beer list and very reasonable prices. If you like Thai food, you'll love this very cool spot!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Coconut soup and red carry dishes with rich flavor and not much beside it. In other words, if you are hungry order more than you normally would. But if your thirsty ,this is the place to go. Flavorous liquid that is what pretty much we had. On top of it it is Not inexpensive . So ... pick and choose. But we are not coming back.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I would say this place is better than average. Service was decent. The dining area was pleasant. I had the Pad Thai...it was good. Very fresh. Although I ordered spicy, I would consider it mild. Others in the party had curry and really enjoyed it. I recommend the restaurant. I won't come back to Paso Robles just to eat at this restaurant, but if I am in town, I would come back if I'm craving thai food.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Try telling Siri you want to eat Thai Food in Paso Robles! Ha. Not sure where I found Basil on my phone but what an unexpected fabulous lunch we had on our return north holiday road trip on 101. Right on the plaza downtown Paso Robles. Easy parking. Wide ranging menu of Thai dishes and specials too. Waitress advised me to try something different and new! I ordered a special - Green Tea Noodles with roast duck, dumplings and bok choy in a soy broth! Fabulous. Bill had the Yellow Curry lunch - great spice combination! We don't get through this way often but I took a mini menu to bring to our local thai restaurant for them to see and get ideas. Definately recommend for everyone, local, visitors to town and even travelers passing by for a restful pleasant stop.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The downtown park in Paso Robles with all the shops and restaurants around it is a great place to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. We had a late lunch at this Thai restaurant. Family friendly, nice décor and good service but what really makes this place is the exquisite flavors of the dishes. Very good indeed !