We were concerned about making a reservation from the internet, but it turned out great. The Inn is technically near the highway, but there is an inside courtyard and it was very quiet. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom with double sinks was very clean. There is internet across the street at a sister hotel. There were lovely muffins for breakfast and cookies in the evening. The desk help was very friendly and gave us great advice for our visit to local attractions. Will definitely stay there again when visiting Paso Robles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles