Panolivo
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Tasty, comforting and healthy, French-inspired California cuisine, in a warm, inviting, casual chic atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served nonstop, all-day, everyday. Dedicated Vegan Menu. Dedicated Gluten free menu. Menu also featuring Mediterranean dishes from Jaffa Cafe.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We love to eat at Panolivo whenever we are in Paso, which is quite often. One of us has Celiac and there is a gluten free menu. The wine list was expanded and the prices are very reasonable. There is a great cross section of food choices from seafood and steaks to pasta and burgers. This week we enjoyed dinner. In past trips we have also enjoyed breakfast at Panolivo. The service is good and the ambiance in casual and comfortable.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My local client suggested Panolivo for a casual dinner. I loved it as they have a number of healthy options, as well as some delightfully decadent desserts! The owner is from France and an excellent baker. I loved the Salmon Salad, and while my colleague enjoyed the Tuna entree. I did indulge for desert with a chocolate eclair! Oh my! The wine list features some wonderful local winery offering's, including the DAOU Cabernet and Pessimist. Can't wait to check out Breakfast!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

They have a wonderful display of their in-house made pastries. We had already had dinner but wanted dessert so we went to Panolivo. I had a wonderful small carrot cake and a great cup of coffee. My husband had lemon tart that he really liked. We will be back again for dinner the menu look interesting as well as the wine list.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

▪️Location: Just off the Town Square. Easy walk from downtown lodging.
▪️Parking: Street parking.
▪️Dining Room: Smallish Bistro style. Clean feeling.
▪️Food: High quality, broad menu, healthy choices and well-presented.
▪️Cost: Fair for the area.
▪️Service: Friendly, positive staff who seemed to enjoy their work.
▪️Previous visits: About six.
▪️Recommend? Yes

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Just love this local, family owned rest. Friendly service with a smile. Food is fresh and prepared with care. Ingredients are from the season and local.