“Best Breakfast”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Tasty, comforting and healthy, French-inspired California cuisine, in a warm, inviting, casual chic atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served nonstop, all-day, everyday. Dedicated Vegan Menu. Dedicated Gluten free menu. Menu also featuring Mediterranean dishes from Jaffa Cafe.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice for breakfast. Best French toast we have ever eaten. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. We will be back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My only real complaint is the presentation. My aunt ordered quiche ... When her plate came, there it was. Sitting alone with a single slice of carrot and a single coin of cucumber. Not inspired.
My BLT was fine. Hard to mess up. No garnish. A small side of diced cucumber and tomato was a tasty plus.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Leticia was super nice. Food and service were excellent. I'd definitely go back. They even open on certain holidays.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Several of us had lunch at Panolivo this week. We had a large group with a reservation at noon. We were seated immediately and our drink orders were quickly filled. Even with 12 of us, our lunch orders were also quickly filled. My supreme club panini was quite tasty, and the green side salad was fresh, crunchy, and filling. Our server was quite pleasant and kept my iced tea glass continually full. The prices were reasonable and the service was great. Even the guy restocking drink glasses was friendly and seemed genuinely happy to see us. I am definitely coming back to Panolivos!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Crab Eggs Benedict with the most lemony hollandaise and generous serving of crab, outstanding Boeuf bourguignon, deliciously tender meat, lots of excellent Moet Chandon Champagne, Profiteroles and Espresso. All delicious. The service though enthusiastic, needs refining. The owner himself sorted everything out. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wishing to experience good French food in a relaxed congenial setting.