“What a great dinner!”
Review of Mistura

Mistura
Reserve with OpenTable
Mistura is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 218 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: The term Mistura condenses the essence of Peru, a reflection of their people and the country's cuisine, a marvelous mix of cultures of invaluable heritage. Our Mistura is a modern Peruvian restaurant that is as dynamic as the country it celebrates and its biodiversity. Mistura captures the multicultural spirit of Peru, blending its Native Pre-Columbian and Incas gastronomic heritage with the Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese influences that embody the country's vibrant cuisine. Mistura is a true homage to the diversity of Peruvian food by proposing flavors that are once familiar yet adventurous and unexpected
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We had dinner there last Friday, and it was excellent. The Ceviche Crocante and Tamalito Negro are outstanding. We shared the Ravioli, Lamb and a chicken entree. The food is some of the best in taste, presentation and fresh ingredients. Service is friendly, professional and prompt. The bottom line is that it’s a little pricey, but worth it. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I choose Mistura for its on-line menu, and was not disappointed. You will need your GPS to find it, though – it's on a golf course behind a school – not far from the main part of town. The food was as good as many restaurants in the Bay Area, and the service was good. Nice view over the golf course & hills, too.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My husband and I love Peruvian cuisine and the food here is absolutely delicious. But the wines.....a sad, small list of non-local wines in the heart of Paso Robles wine country. Why?

The location is odd - on a suburban golf course abutting the pro shop. But if you love ceviche, tiraditos, grilled octopus, and lomo saltado, you'll enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Location is kind of odd. Not really set up for a restaurant, more of a lobby to a hotel. Had a reservation for 2 but that didn’t seem to matter, sat us in a corner in extremely close proximity to other guest. When I say extremely close, I mean we were physically touching, I could hear their conversation better than my wife. We were excited to try the Peruvian fusion, we have traveled the world trying different Peruvian restaurants as my wife is from Lima. She had the “olivar” basically a causa with octopus on top, and the ceviche. Didn’t really get the kind crab flavor from the “Oliver” the purple olive potato was overwhelming. The octopus had a sour flavor. The Ceviche was good, the sea bass was a great choice for the fish to use. I had the tamalito Negro and the conchas y punto. I would describe the Tamalito as more of a polenta with a few shrimp on top. The Conchas y punto was 3 scallops across the plate, the first scallop I ate was overwhelming, extremely sour and spicey. I quickly realized there was a lot of habenero on that particular scallop. The last scallop was the biggest and the flavors were more balanced. The scallops were cooked perfectly, just need to pay the same attention to detail with the sauce. All of the dishes were beautiful from a visual perspective. This menu has potential to be spectacular and for the price it should be. I left disappointed, maybe we caught it on a off night.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Such a find! Really inventive and unusual dishes, wish we could have tried more. Large menu with everything we tried executed with care. All delicious. Friendly service and not pretentious. Much more interesting than what I expected to find considering it is located on a golf course. Really loved this place.