All reviewsfront deskwine tastinglobby barwine countrybathroom doornice propertyhearst castlenice stayshort drivegreat place to stayconvenient locationwe've stayedcentral coastpasowineriesfreewaydowntown
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff is by far the best that I’ve encountered in the vast amount of hotels I’ve stayed out for work. From the bartender Mali, to the bistro staff Jessica and Kursten, these hotel employees are the best that I’ve come across. Definitely will be continuously staying at this hotel on my work trips.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Brittany T, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Jason G,

Thank you for your review! Thank you for all those great name mentions, we'll be sure to relay your kind words to our staff members. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The staff here is absolutely phenomenal. Every time I walk into the lobby I feel like a king being greeted by all of the staff tending to my every need. Molly has been the best by far with everything.

Deal Dylan O,

Wow what a great review! I'm thrilled that Mali made your stay so great! We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We loved Molly the bartender! She always had a smile and the service was amazing. The wine and beer selection is good. The bistro has plenty of food options and the kitchen staff(Jessica) are great. I will come back just because of her service.

Dear xtmracingguy,

Thank you for your review! Wow I'm so thrilled that our staff members had such a positive affect on your stay. We hope your travels bring you back to Paso Robles again soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Had a horrible stay here in July 2018. Booked a king bed room with sofa bed for two adults and two children ages 8, 13. Checked in in the evening hungry and tired. We get a room with a king bed only, no sofa bed. I said we are 4 people?? They rolled in an extra bed, single, which we had to made up our selves, and our 8 year old had to stay in our king size bed. We had no WiFi in our room as promised and the bar and bistro were closed due to data problem. Didn’t even open it in the morning so no breakfast either. Talked to the manager in the morning who had no understanding and said as we booked through booking.com they couldn’t help us?? He said that Booking.com is an unreliable booking source and that they could have helped us if we booked directly with them. Strange thing to say as they probably get more business with Booking.com than direct. Even Booking.com was surprised by their uncooperative manner. They were really helpful to us. The manager were really rude.
Never again!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma H

Hello Emma H,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard Paso Robles. I apologize that your reservations did not meet your needs. I will be looking into this matter and following up with our manager that assisted you. We want to ensure that every guest leaves our hotel satisfied. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Pretty exterior and nice location. Easy access to freeway on/off. We like staying at Marriott because they always meet your expectations. Great property, staff and spacious room.

No hard liquor license yet, just beer and wine.

Room was quiet.

Room Tip: Not sure there is a bad room. We overlooked the parking lot but hills just on the other side.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! You're right, at a Marriott branded hotel you know exactly what to expect and I'm thrilled we met those expectations for you!

We can't wait to welcome you back!