Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
US$151
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$121
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Hotels.comUS$151
TravelocityUS$151
PricelineUS$146
All reviews fire pit evening reception free shuttle the shuttle driver separate tub and shower managers reception order omelettes great hotel spacious rooms wearing masks hotel bar walking distance to downtown an appetizer oatmeal girls trip dog friendly hotel complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022

Great value. Rooms and property are kept very clean. Hotel does not offer daily housekeeping which I appreciate since we daily request cleaning service. It’s a quick walk to downtown Paso Robles for dining and retail. Staff are all very helpful and pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chance Jorgensen, General Manager at Oxford Suites Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 16 June 2022

Late last night I called and booked a room for my business traveler Dr. Lovell due to my original hotel being over booked and no where to go, I was panicked. Jocelyn was so kind and offered exceptional hospitality that really put me at ease in this frantic moment. Together we were able to quickly book my business traveler a comfortable and safe room to rest. THANK YOU JOCELYN!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for sharing! We will make sure Jocelyn gets your message!

Reviewed 10 June 2022

We have stayed here many times over the last few years and Oxford never disappoints. Chef Jesse is incredible and always remembers us, which is such a rarity these days. The food is delicious and he has fantastic wines. My husband loves breakfast and I adore the happy hour options. Customer service is fantastic and the fire pit is a lovely way to close out the evening. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. We highly recommend this hotel and make sure to pop in twice a year.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chance Jorgensen, General Manager at Oxford Suites Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your ongoing business! We're happy to hear that you continue to enjoy staying with us and look forward to next time!

Reviewed 10 June 2022

Top floor accommodations, nice views, roomy - only draw back - one elevator for both guests and staff so waits could be longer than necessary. Nicely stocked bathroom - roomy shower and full tub. Good lighting.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review Debra! We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 7 June 2022

The staff was all very nice and the hotel was clean, HOWEVER who designed such a large hotel with only one elevator - and the slowest elevator ever?! I do not think I would stay at this hotel again based off of the elevator. It would take forever to get an elevator. Take the stairs? I tried that. They took me outside the hotel. The elevator situation drove me absolutely insane during our stay.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the review Autumn. We appreciate the feedback!