Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
PricelineUS$130
TravelocityUS$135
Trip.comUS$136
Agoda.comUS$130
All reviews recommend this hotel room was clean wine tasting downtown restaurants night's sleep early check walking distance hotel room stay there again mini fridge convenient location norman balcony elevator paso tv wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Was charged 3x normal rate due to large area event. Rude manager definitely unprepared to open new hotel yet but opened it anyway. AMEX wouldn't work and was used 20 mins earlier and again 20 mins after checking in. Was told it was my issue not the hotels. 2nd level wasn't finished yet. Door didn't close tightly without forcing shut. Electricity and heat didn't work in room until told them it was broken and was THEN instructed the room card needed to be inserted into a reader inside the room. Regardless...only cold shower available in morning.
I travel on business 120 days a year and by far the worst experience I've ever had with little to no regrets by the management. Even at the "normal" rate I would not recommend staying here.

Room tip: Ask for a room that doesn't have an outside light beaming through the window above your door (see pics)
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Russ268
Reviewed 27 June 2019

This hotel was awesome and reasonbly priced. Further, the staff was pleasent and very accomadating to my needs. The rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2019

After a long day of wine tasting and exploring the quaint town Paso Robles, we were looking forward to some downtime before dinner. Upon check in, the hotel manager was very professional, yet super friendly and informative. He had us laughing and took interest on how our travels had been. The hotel was new. Very beautifully decorated. Loved the wine accents and royal purple color scheme. We had the most comfortable and pleasant stay. We'll definitely be back on our next weekend trip to the central coast!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2019

What a treat to find a brand new hotel that is so clean and yet affordable! I was visiting friends in Paso Robles and doing some wine tasting. The location couldn't be better as it was minutes to my friend's house and wineries. Also, close to downtown restraunts and shops. I would definitely stay here again and plan to book a room for the Mid-State Fair in July.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel is such a great option for staying in Paso Robles. We went to go wine tasting and found this to be the perfect place as it's very convenient to the wineries. Everything is brand, spanking new and clean. The staff is attentive and polite. I would definitely stay here again!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family