“Generous Hospitality Accompanied By Great Food and Wine”

Enoteca Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #16 of 219 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$8 - US$41
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A cutting edge, tantalizing culinary and hospitality experience centered in the heart of the Paso Robles wine country.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Celebrating a forty-one year friendship with a stay in Paso Robles, my friend and I chose Enoteca for our dinner out. We enjoyed a wine tasting in the lobby of the hotel and I purchased a terrific Zin. At the front desk, I needed a bag for the wine and was initially given a laundry bag. I asked again and Zak was so kind and helpful to supply a proper bag for me to tote it in.

We sat at the bar and met Daniel who was patient and knowledgeable when recommending wine parings to accompany our courses. My friend is especially discriminating about her wine and was provided some tastings until she found one that would satisfy. The food was beautifully presented and the flavor combinations were exactly what we were looking for. We sat at the bar. Daniel was lovely to talk to throughout the evening, sharing stories about all things food and wine all the while providing the same thoughtful service to other patrons and staff. Thank you Enoteca for making our celebration just perfect.

1  Thank tirgoddess

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My husband and I went to dinner last Friday night at Enoteca, one of our favorite places, but hadn't been in a while. We did not make reservations and arrived around 5:15. There was still a good amount of seating available. We were happy to have our favorite server Sheila wait on us as she always gives excellent service with a smile, no matter how busy she is. We started with the New England clam chowder which was outstanding! A variety of bread is served complimentary. I ordered the salmon that was cooked on a plank - fabulous. It had a saffron sauce and came with mashed potatoes (and a vegie I think). Husband ordered the rack of lamb - another hit. EVERYTHING tasted so good! We're heading back there in two weeks with friends. P.S.- Last night a friend told me she was there recently with her two children - ages 10 & 13. The server gave them both a kid's menu where everything was $10.00. The servings were large and came with dessert. Everyone was happy! Also, we did not drink wine with dinner that night but pretty sure they still have the policy where if you bring in a local wine there is no corkage fee. Awesome!
We love Enoteca!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We went to Enoteca by default as both of the restaurants we wanted to go to for our anniversary dinner were closed. We were very pleasantly surprised. The patio is delightful, as was our server. One of us had scallops and the other halibut and both were delicious and well plated. We will definitely go back on our next trip.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We stayed at this hotel and were thrilled to find that one of the best restaurants in town, according to the reviews, was right here.

Boy were we disappointed. Quality of the meat was poor- very tough. Overall the food was nothing special, and the wine selection was very disappointing.

Service was fine overall, but nothing special. The reviews on here seem EXTREMELY generous toward this place for some reason. Definitely do not recommend.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Service is top notch. Food is wonderful. Very creative and tastes divine. You would not think a hotel restaurant would be so elegant and good. Always have had good luck here. Have had breakfast and dinner here, both very good.