“My favorite restaurant in Paso Robles”

Catch Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 215 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I love The Catch. Best seafood in the area. The owner, Chico, is the lead chef. Sit at the bar and watch what he and his team prepare! I always ask him to recommend something, he never disappoints! Everything is great, I love the calamari!!

1  Thank 885swilkinson

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to get seats front and center, watching Chico and his sous chef go to work was quite a treat! They were very busy but yet took time to chat with guests and toast to his Corona! He gave us a sample of the calamari, WOW, great taste, not chewy just perfect with a squeeze of lemon! My husband ordered the snapper Veracruz, I ordered lamp chops...I know, seafood restaurant but I'm ordering turf! The veggies were fresh and well seasoned. Potatoes were ok too. Anyway, my husband raved about his dish and the lambchops were perfectly seasoned and medium temp. Not a fan of mint jelly, and I would normally expect a demi glace, but again this is a seafood place. So instead, I requested a side of garlic butter sauce for dipping. OMG, the sauce was the best accompaniment for my chops. Wish we could have stayed in Paso Robles another night just to try another one of Chicos dishes!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I ate at Catch Seafod Bar and Grill during my visit two nights in a row! Service was personable and food was Divine! Clam Chowder was absolutely amazing! Value was good . I would recommend this place hands down. Wine selection was great as well. I will dine here when again upon my next visit to Paso Robles

1  Thank c0dyc320
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Eat at the bar so you can watch the chefs in action. Not only are they entertaining, but they are extremely personable. The food servings were large enough to split between two people. Small restaurant, so go early or make reservations.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Catch seafood bar and grill and sat at the counter which overlooks the chef as he prepares each meal. The seafood is all fresh and there is a wonderful selection of sea bass, sole, salmon, ahi, and much more. Chico is the chef and is very interactive with the guests as he prepares the meals. It was fun and delicious meal. And we totally agree that the calamari is a don’t miss. Can’t wait to come back.