“Exactly what I hoped for...would go again without question”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bua Na Thai Cuisine
Ranked #450 of 783 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I was meeting and old friend at Vromans and wanted a nearby dinner place. Bua Na popped right up. We went in there on a Tuesday night at 6:30 and the place was empty. Now, empty often means a bad place, but how wrong that assumption was. Everything we ordered was excellent, the service was great, and the prices were affordable. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 27 September 2008

Bua Na has excellent food, fast delivery, and reasonable prices. It is located in the Arcade (an alleyway of stores and restaurants between Colorado and Green, just east of El Molino) and not too hard to find. Parking is easy, but I am fond of delivery.

The menu is extensive, with 77 items. My favorite is the Tom kha Soup with chicken, but everything I've had there is good.

They are open for lunch and dinner, everyday except Sunday.

1  Thank kcglidden
Reviewed 25 April 2008

This place never lets me down - great food prepared right in front of you - and not becasue its trendy - but becasue that's just the way they roll at Bua Na. It is a little bit hidden - but you won't regret the journey.

1  Thank billsfamily01