“Top Of The Class In E. Pasadena”
Review of Nikki C's

Nikki C's
Ranked #142 of 748 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is a top notch, intimate, neighborhood bar/restaurant. Full bar service with a couple of tables and good mixologists on the bar side. I order a vodka martini straight up to test new places so I know if they water the drinks. They do not. It was a stiff drink and one will do you, unless you want more adventure. The restaurant side is divided by a low partition and has many tables and full service for families with children. Bar drinks are also available on this side. All the food options are delicious; and, if you don't see what you want, their chef will help you with special options for vegans or vegetarians. My wife and our friend, who is a vegetarian, had a wonderful eggplant parmesan. His wife, also vegetarian, had a refreshing ceviche and cheese and avocado quesadilla. I love meat and had a great prime rib sandwich. They accommodate all tastes so don't think of this as just rib joint. Prices are on the high side of reasonable. Parking is tight.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Creamy Chicken pasta with Artichokes was amazing!! And Omg the service! Wow!! I can't say I have been to a restaurant where they treat their customers so well. I would give them 10 points if I could. Our waiter was on point!! He instantly filled our water glasses as they became low, refilled our bread basket with their most delicious bread, the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese kept coming. They know how to treat their patrons. Victoria the hostesses was also very sweet and attentive. We will be definitely back. Nikki C's is a gem!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Personal favs: Landon salad, Fussili gianna, short rib tacos
For lighter fare: pan-grilled Alaskan halibut w/ veggies.
Tried the Tuscan kale salad last night...yum.

I have never had the same server twice, but always the same man who buses. He is awesome! He is very attentive with filling water glasses. (I drink a lot of water). He is very personable and likes to be funny. :)

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered from the Monday night prix fixe menu. I had the chiopino and my wife had the sole. Both were delicious. This is a very popular local restaurant.

1  Thank davida4656
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have visited Nikki C's on many occasions and this is a great local gem with great food, drinks and atmosphere. You might have to wait a few for a table on a busy evening but it is always worth waiting !!!

1  Thank Barberk1

Been to Nikki C's? Share your experiences!