All reviews room was clean free wifi would stay here again bagels pasadena area colorado blvd rose bowl target freeway
Reviewed 9 July 2018

There were baby roaches in the sink and near the TV. Also, there was hair on the shower wall and the bedding wasn't comfortable. I wasn't sure if the sheets were dirty or if they were too old and just needed to be replaced.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The room we had was really nice though the room was very humid despite the AC running all night. When we woke up out fresh clothes were damp. The hotel next to this Travelodge is a real dive. I doubt I stay here again as I make frequent to southern California and stay in Pasadena most of the time.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018

If I could rate it minus one, I would! Why would Wyndham let their motel chain become shabby?

1. The lobby was dusty, dirty and dusty and unkempt!
2. The "no smoking rooms" are a lie. I was overcome with stale cigarette air the moment I htt the room
3. There was a greasy type of film on the toilet seat and the floor tile were filthy.
4. 2 pillows on a king bed? Really? The bedspreads looked and smelled as if they'd never been laundered.
5. The thermostat on A/C was melted
6. Very loud
7. The inside of the microwave was filthy

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank USATraveler2012
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Room was clean but the bed felt damp, so I slept on top of the covers and the walls were paper thin. Don't stay here and expect to get a good night's sleep if you're a light sleeper. I guess you get what you pay for. I will not make the mistake of trying to save myself $40 in the future.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The location is a very good next to plenty of restaurants, and a target. Very close to downtown Pasadena by the clubs and Just to hang out.. Was not far from the Rose Bowl and close to all freeways and other thing you wanted to do you are right in the Central Location

Date of stay: May 2018