All reviews deluxe king room breakfast buffet mountain view newly remodeled and very clean convention center executive lounge staff was super helpful frosted glass lake avenue business trip free shuttle the shuttle driver convenient location within walking distance nice linens two queens paseo colorado
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff was very nice and accommodating. Nice room to watch sports and restaurant/bar area is very roomy. Location is good, slight walk to main attractions and close to public transportation. Area is safe and clean.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing selection of fresh fruit, yogarts, and cheeses. The staff never let my cup of coffee get below half full and brought me a to go cup without asking. By the secomd morning, they knew where I wanted to sit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hilton Pasadena is a great location from which to explore downtown Pasadena. Lots of local shops and restaurants with just enough of the nicer chains mixed in to keep it interesting. Easy to walk, easy to drive if you choose.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location near Caltech. Loved the location and the decor. However, I called for a package that was supposedly delivered and didn't get a response until 2 days after I checked out. They should have offered to mail it, but didn't. Only stay here if you have no where else to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I prefer to write positive reviews, but based on $349 a night, I'm having a tough time. As the title says, this is a terrific location, but I'd at least consider an Airbnb instead of this hotel. The hotel is just strange and not in a good way. The doors open into the hallway, the walls are thin and at least my room smells bad. I'm writing this as I'm sitting in the room and I can clearly hear conversations of both my neighbors and in the hallway. If you stay here, enjoy the area and bring earplugs