All reviews yogurt room was clean separate freezer set top box great place to stay vanity area nice breakfast stayed days free breakfast small pool motel style hot breakfast mini fridge and microwave rose parade rooms are large three nights two blocks
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed 5 days and we enjoyed our stay there. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast room was a bit tiny but the breakfast itself was pretty good. There are some shops and restaurants around the area. We will surely go there again for our next visit to Los Angeles.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Following a last minute Airbnb host cancellation, had to scramble to find lodging. This Comfort Inn was reasonably priced, so I booked. Just a few blocks off Interstate 210, the location was about 4 miles from the Rose Bowl.

Room appeared to have undergone some recent remodeling. It was clean and comfortable and very quiet. Von's around the corner is you need to stock up. Room had a good size mini fridge and microwave.

/// Appreciated the convenient small desk work area ///

Great location for a couple nights if you're visiting Rose Bowl or Old Pasadena. Typically stay at higher end hotels, but last minute change brought me here. They've got the basics covered well here and I wouldn't hesitate to return. Felt safe, clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The check-in was good and speedy and the room was clean and had clean furnishings albeit aged a little but in good condition. The air conditioner did not work properly. No matter what setting you put it on it remained the same and at times only blew warm air.
The first day the breakfast eggs and sausage was cold. When we told the attendant she microwaved ours but did nothing to heat the items in the warmer. The second day the coffee ran out and there was no attendant so when we told the desk clerk he seemed unconcerned and did nothing that we witnessed.

Room tip: The downstairs rooms are noisy as you hear all the people checking in at all hours of the night
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Bought a Groupon for a 4-night stay here in early March and was really pleased with the location, free parking, quiet and comfortable room, and great sleep. I didn't pay much attention to the fact that my first morning I woke up with a string of what I thought were mosquito bites along my wrist. Upon returning home to Phoenix, the bites proliferated all over my hands, necessitating a two trips to the doctor and one to urgent care for a shot of cortisone to control the unbearable itch. They did a biopsy (from which I now have a scar) and determined that the culprit was bedbugs. This hell impacted mine and my partner's sleep for weeks, reduced my ability to work, and required us to have a $1450 heat treatment of our home (which worked instantly!) and throw away many of our high end linens and new Pottery Barn upholstered bed as the hitchhikers were found hiding in its headboard. My advice to Comfort Inn is to perform heat treatment in all rooms immediately and for travelers to not only inspect their bed but not to disregard any bites they may discover while traveling. A great trip, but an expensive lesson.

Room tip: request away from Colorado Blvd.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Elise K
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We stayed here before many years ago. It was nice to see that it's had a makeover since our last visit. This is a great place, it's not a luxury hotel by any means but it's a good location, clean and comfortable and the staff are all really nice, helpful and friendly.

We stayed here twice on our visit, at the beginning and end of our holiday.

Date of stay: April 2018