“Nice clean location, friendly staff, good food”

O2 Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #279 of 783 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Family visit for lunch. Moderately crowded on Friday early afternoon. We first sat at the bar but the wall in front is a bit tall - feels a little odd to be staring at a blank surface that close. Switched to a table and all was well. Chef very friendly, as were other staff. Food arrived promptly and was good - one of the better sushi places we've been to. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Fairly nice selection of well prepared and very fresh sushi and sashimi. Far more authentic than most "run of the mill" type sushi restaurants with wide variety of condiment sauces and other sides and ingredients not often seen in this hemisphere. Decor is average, help is cordial and prices a bit higher than usual likely because of the quality.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We visited our son and daughter-in-law and this is their favorite sushi place. The food was fresh and very good quality. We enjoyed very good sushi.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

My title says enough. On top of that, the service was very good and friendly. I am not an expert on food of any kind, especially sushi, but it was delicious. I've tried sushi in quite a few places and the only place where I found it was as tasty as here, was in Japan. It wasn't quite as affordable though.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

This is a lovely place to have sushi. I can't figure out why there isn't a line out the door. This is one of the 2 great sushi places in Pasadena. I love to go here! They only serve Monk Fish Liver when it is good and it is the most buttery and flavorful I have ever had. Yellow Tail and Albacore is always outstanding. And if you like spicy rolls, try the Mexican Roll, delicious!