“LOVELY LUNCH SPOT”

Price range: US$0 - US$22
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 April 2018

friends invited us here for lunch LOVED much their blue cheese and bacon
burger, big enough for my hubs and me to share. Our friends got a nice sandwich on a croissant and it was huge so they shared too. very pleasant and nice decor

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We had not been there for many years, but have had lunch there twice in the past month and loved it. The food was well prepared and delicious, and the service was attentive. We've added it to our list of favorites and will become frequent customers.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Kathleen's has been in the same location for years. On north Lake Avenue above the 210 freeway. We used to eat here at least once a month, when we lived closer. This time however we dropped in after seeing a movie at the Paseo. We were seated right away in a booth in their spacious dining room. I had the BLT that comes with avocado. I'm not sure if this restaurant is as popular as it once was, but I sure hope so. I remember Sunday mornings was always packed. The staff has always been friendly and attentive. Good food and excellent prices. Oh and great desserts!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I almost forgot about this excellent restaurant and it was a real treat to visit them today. This restaurant has been here for 35 years. The food is homemade. Seems 35 years ago all food was homemade, and this restaurant never changed the tradition. Homemade pasta. Delicious sauce. Excellent sandwiches. The Reuben was so delicious it didn't need any thousand Island dressing. Excellent prices. Nice environment.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Had dinner with an old friend and we all had the wonderful salmon salad which is outstanding and ate it all as it is good sized.

Date of visit: May 2017