“WONDERFUL FOOD!”

Price range: US$0 - US$22
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Went to Kathleen's for lunch over the weekend and wish I had tried this place sooner! I believe it's a family owned restaurant, and everyone who works there, starting with the hostess, to the waitresses, to the bus boys, was super friendly and helpful! There are two "rooms" to sit in..we had a nice booth by the window. Their menu is quite extensive...everything from breakfast omelets, to burgers, to salads, to house specials. They even have daily specials and lunch specials. I tried an omelet and it was delicious, my friend had a beautiful looking (and apparently also wonderful tasting) salad. There were so many choices that I plan on returning soon. The prices are reasonable as well. Oh, and parking is a cinch...there's street parking and they have a parking lot in the back...so no stress finding a parking spot. Can't wait to return to this little gem right in our neighborhood! Thumbs up!!!!

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Kathleen's restaurant has a casual decor. There is both table and booth seating, and they have a separate room to handle larger groups. Many older people frequent the restaurant during lunch, probably do to the fact that Kathleen's serves great food at a fair price. During lunch they have a selection of items that are the $10.00 Specials. The Cobb salad is one of my favorites, and comes tossed with bread. Its not a hipster place, but it is a great place for lunch...I would assume that dinner is also good too.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Went there with a friend & we both had Reuben sandwiches--mine with cole slaw & hers with potato salad. I think it was a special that day & it was delicious! Wait staff was attentive and efficient. They did not rush us, and we were able to stay and visit after our meal--very important for ladies who like to talk. Parking is on Lake, NORTH of the restaurant. If you miss it, you need to drive a very long distance around several blocks, to get back to it. The sign is faded & impossible to read, & street parking is limited to 1 hour.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We come here for dinner at least 10 times a year. The food is well prepared and tasty. Kathleen personally presides over everything every day. It is quiet and relaxing. I don't think it is kid, unfriendly, but we never see young children there. It is an older crowd that comes regularly.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

This is their 34th year and they never fail in excellent service, good food and pleasant servers and hostess. We had the chicken tostada and salmon salad and really right on for the umpteenth time. Never miss a chance to drop by with a lot of different choices.