“Popular and good ”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Delacy
Transit: 2 blocks away on Holly St.
Description: Tucked in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, Cafe Santorini is the spot to be in. Offering a variety of delicious Mediterranean dishes and a romantic second floor patio. Perfect for a date, a family gathering or a celebration. Cafe Santorini also offers two large banquet venues in the Rococo Room and Pandora on Green.
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We got a walk-in table for 2 outside on a Tuesday at around 7:30, we were lucky as the place was close to 100% full. They have an interesting wine list, going to hundreds of $, but also with good wines by the glass. I had an Oregon rosé, which was definitely a quality wine. It went well with the seafood salad. The meals here are not as enormous as many places, so I was glad to be able to have a small dessert of a cream cake with orange blossom and rose water with pistachios on top. It’s not like being on Santorini, but it’s a good place to go.

1  Thank JulianLeicester

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The close proximity of the tables, due to the greed of the ownership, really spoils this place. You can't have a romantic meal, when fellow diner are practically sitting on your lap and listening to your every word. The food is decent, but nothing to rave about and the service is surly. This could be a really special place, but, it's not.

1  Thank HDinSocal
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant would have gotten 5 stars but the glitch is... that it was over 100 degrees outside and the AC was not on inside the restaurant. I had to sweat over my food and thank goodness for ice water. The food was pretty good though. We had the oyster salad, shrimp salgado, mushroom risotto. Everything tasted fresh. Even the sangria was to die for. Service was excellent. If I ever dine there again, it'll have to be in the winter time when it's cooler.

1  Thank LindyLOo816
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I ate at Cafe Santorini on the patio and it was an amazing dinner. Probably the best steak I have ever eaten. It is a little tight with the seating, but the service is excellent and both my meal and my husband's was fabulous. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Tasty food, pricy
Great ambiance esp outside seating
Not many options for vegetarians and the available options are heavy in carbs
Food servers can be very haughty and unwelcoming