“Nice salads, vegan food”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #46 of 752 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: It's on Colorado Street, near Target and Roy's Hawaiian fusion restaurant
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I went to this place once, they have a nice choices for salads and vegan food, ideal for summertime.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This is a restaurant we walk by every time we go to Roy's and each time I say we should try it. We finally did. The restaurant is above other salad restaurants because you can build your own salad, plate, or sandwich and you can choose a number of different proteins. Protein to go with your salad steak, chicken (BBQ, or Fried) also seafood Albacore and Falafel. I had the Backyard Steak salad with butter lettuce, arugula, radishes, roasted beets and horseradish vinaigrette. Absolutely fantastic (how can I get so excited about a salad) the steak was tender and cooked and seasoned perfectly and the salad was light and refreshing. My girl friend had the Chinese Chicken salad with tatsoi, mizuna, golden pea sprouts, carrot, wontons, roasted peanuts, cilantro, green onion and sesame dressing. She was a little put off with the greens but I thought it was good even though my choice was better. You can sit inside or outside and we sat outside and the temperature was just right. I will certainly go back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I've been here several times with friends who like it and each time I've been underwhelmed. The salads are incredibly boring and not at all tasty. Judging by the name of the place, you'd expect salads to be their speciality. The meat preparations are okay, but "okay" is not really a great rating. I won't be back unless I'm overruled by a group of friends.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Loved this place. Quick with a huge variety for everyone. Pick your salad base, add your protein. So California Nuevo.
Fresh soup.
Extremely organized, everything is figured out. They can accommodate everyone's desires.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

A rather diverse menu of salads and sandwiches, but I was a bit let down that despite the name of this chain, there were not more vegetarian or vegan dishes. Nicely sized portions for the price, and fast service.