“Great steak, Delicious empanadas,Good food. Service is good too, Good choice to enjoy good meat”

1810 Argentinean Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 728 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We have been to this place several times and always enjoy the food. If you never been to an Argentinean steakhouse, I can tell you, they really know how to grill the meat. The meat is sealed and all the juices stay in the meat. You will see it is different from the traditional steakhouse
Always start with empanadas and croquetas and provoleta. they are delicious starters
Always order the parrillada de carnes, you will get grilled flat iron, New York skirt steak & short rib more than enough for 2- 3 people when you have sides as well. Great side to have, Mashed potatoes, french fries, sweet potatoes fries, zuchini
I would recommend this place anytime.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I ate here with a group of 20 co-workers and we were very impressed with the quality and timeliness of service despite the large size of our group. Most of us ordered either the steak or the salmon for the main course and the empanadas were the most popular appetizer. The food was great!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Protein cooked to perfection every time and the side dishes are always tasty. very dependable, friendly warm service too. A very very good value!

1  Thank LesliF
Reviewed 27 January 2017

My girlfriend and I ate lunch at this restaurant the day of my birthday. The décor of this restaurant is exceptionally well, as you feel you are in a different country. Love the long table in the middle as it added a nice feel of good ambiance. I ordered the chicken with mushroom and sauce with salad and I thought it was good. My friend ordered the salmon and we both shared our food. I say, the salmon was ok as well. We were treated respectfully and they attended to us as needed.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Let me begin by mentioning that the meal we had here was actually ok if not slightly overpriced.
Initially when we arrived it wasn't busy and the service was ok.
Then as the hour or so after we initially arrived the restaurant became mildly busy and we wanted to settle our check/bill.
There were four of us dining and we'd had a main course each and two bottles of wine.
The check/bill came to about fifty dollars or so per person, we are friends/colleagues so we wanted to split the check.
One of us had cash/dollars and my other three friends had cards to pay.
The server/waitress was exceptionally rude and barked at us that she could not process three cards and that she was far too busy to mess about.
At this point my friends walked out to go to a cash machine/atm to withdraw dollars at a charge to them (we're not from the USA)
The server came back whilst they were gone and asked if we were paying and I explained to her that my friends had gone to obtain dollars/cash from an atm as she had told us that we couldn't settle our check as we would like to have paid. I informed her that 'we' were the customer and that we should be able to decide how we settle our check/bill. I told her that she was rude and that it was unacceptable behaviour. In the UK and pretty much everywhere else I have travelled across the world (I am very well travelled) you can settle your bill as you so wish.
Unbelievable non existent customer service from this place. Do NOT come here.
We were leaving a really good tip before this...about forty dollars but after this poor attitude we left eight dollars.
I work for large airline and I will make sure my work colleagues and friends are aware of the poor service we received here.