“Fabulous Vegan Thai Food, you will not be disappointed !”
Review of My Vegan

My Vegan
Ranked #135 of 789 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Thai
Description: This storefront restaurant opens at 1030 AM daily and serves brunch, lunch and dinner with a low fat vegan mostly Thai selection of dishes. No alcohol is served; I don't know if can bring your own. The food is superb with a wide range of dishes which are very healthy. Service is very good sometimes impeded by language difficulties. Prices are ridiculously low. My Vegan is a true find. If we lived near Pasadena I'm sure we'd eat there at least once a week, probably more often. The food is so good!
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We were 2 hungry people and My Vegan hit the spot ! This restaurant is based in a small shopping mall, so plenty of room for parking. All of our food was great and service was delightful. We had fresh coconut juices and then the tacquitos, followed by Yellow Curry and Teriyaki Soy Chicken. Everything was freshly prepared and tasted fabulous we both agreed this was the best Thai vegan food that we've ever enjoyed !

1  Thank Dosaprincess

Reviewed 6 September 2017

the staff are kind, the food is tasty, there's always a table, and the prices are on point. Our favorites include:
* pad see ew (extra black bean sauce)
* yellow curry noodle
* spicy mushroom salad / spicy chick'n salad (same sauce, both delicious! extra lettuce)
* fresh rolls
* spicy edamame
* soy beef wrap (no veganaise)
* tom yum noodle soup (no chili oil, since we try to cut down on oil)
* miso ramen eggplant soup
* carbonara pasta

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a small, not fancy, little restaurant in a strip mall. Don't let it's modest appearance fool you - the food is great! My nephew, who is a vegan, visited recently and we went to My Vegan Restaurant. The variety of choices on the menu is impressive and everything tasted good. A glass of fresh coconut water comes served in an actual coconut shell. The buffalo wings served with a very spicy sauce is delicious. The portobello mushroom burger served with fries topped with cheese made from cashews was very good. While the menu may sound strange, it will satisfy even the most carnivore among us.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My vegan is my very favorite vegan place. My husband and I discovered this place a couple of years ago. It is walking distance from the Huntington hospital, and the UCLA medical center on Fair Oaks. The food is fresh and very flavorful. The portion sizes are generous. Service isn't bad. It was remodelled last summer. Doubt if it seats more than 30 people. Parking in the parking lot or on the street.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

This is one of our fave vegan restaurants for Thai food! Teddy the Chef/Owner is awesome and so is his staff.They buy their produce/items fresh daily.This is a must stop.The pineapple fried rice, portabella mushroom burger, and My Vegan Pad Thai Signature are our favorites. Honestly you can't go wrong with whatever you order. You can bring your own wine bottle(s)without corkage fee.LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place!