“Birthday Lunch was the BEST surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Pacific Seafood Grill
Ranked #384 of 793 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Wasn't expecting much when I pulled into the parking lot to meet a bff for my birthday lunch but wow...was I in for a good surprise! Had mahi tacos that were out of this world. And I mean OUT OF THIS WORLD. Then, we capped it off with these little ice cream cookie sandwiches in flavors like coconut, mango and green tea and it was sublime. Perfect start to my birthday season and super friendly price. Don't be fooled by the parking lot! GREAT FOOD!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place changed ownership in the last year or so and it went way down hill. I ordered the Fish Burrito and it consisted of primarily rice and beans with very little fish. Also, by the time I was half way through the burrito it was falling apart because it had become so soggy.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We just arrived in town from San Francisco. Found this amazing Seafood Grill on tripadvisor and several other sights with excellent reviews. Call the grill and spoke with a very kind gentlemen. I asked if we could reserve a table short notice and he saved one right under the AC for us. When we arrived we were welcomed, well informed of the food/options and the food was amazing! Great place to anyone to eat at, even families. Food is great, atmosphere nice, and customer service is over the top.

Well done, we can't wait to go back and high recommend to anyone who is looking for some good seafood with great service.

A++, we wish you would open on in the Bay Area

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This is a good spot for a variety of different grilled fish dishes. They also serve a good clam chowder, solid fish and chips and a selection of fish burritos and tacos. We also tried the poke, but that was just OK.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are regulars at the Pacific Seafood Grill in Pasadena. We have been so thrilled with the food and service that we have eaten there 3 to 4 days per week since the restaurant opened almost 6 weeks ago. Their prices are great, the portions are awesome, their service is top-notch, and they always have sports on their TVs. They have daily $2 specials on craft beers and their happy hour is so amazing that my wife and I just don't know how this restaurant makes any money. You've gotta come in and support these guys because this establishment is a fine addition to Pasadena!

Date of visit: April 2017