“GOOD, FRESH SEAFOOD”

Pacific Seafood Grill
Ranked #384 of 752 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This restaurant has been open for about 3 weeks now, so I decided to give it a try. Upon entering, I was surprised by their menu, it was quite larger than I expected. They offer seafood, everything from Po' Boy Sandwiches, to salads, to combination plates, to Poke Bowls. I had the salmon combo plate and it came with rice and black beans and grilled veggies. The serving was a good size and the food was spiced and flavored just right! I liked the decor inside, and they also have a patio with tables/umbrellas for outside seating...it's tucked back from the street, which is nice. The staff was really, really nice and accommodating. I was very pleased with my meal and will most definitely return to this spot! Am glad they opened up. There's a huge parking lot on the back-side of it, so parking is not a problem here.

1  Thank GermaicanSpiceGirl