“Amazing food”

Ranked #8 of 11 Bakeries in Palo Alto
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 September 2018

This donut shop not only sells donuts, but they sell some of the most amazing burgers (not frozen), and bagel sandwiches. One of the best things is that it is open 24 hrs.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Fresh donuts with a large variety. They sell singly, half dozens and by the dozen. I really like their raspberry filled donuts and their apple fritters. You will always find students in there and parking is easy.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I love doughnuts, so Happy Donuts is my kind of place. The doughnuts were delicious, good parking, convenient location. It was a little shabby, but hey, the donuts were totally worth it!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2016

If you're looking for lighter than air donuts, this isn't the place. Happy Donuts are dense, flavorful, and delicious. I'd eat here again in a second, and their coffee was freshly made and very good.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 November 2016

It was an early morning. I was starving. There was the donut shop. What was I supposed to do? They were still warm. They were wonderful. I set back my low-carb regimen about 10,000 calories. And I don't care.

Date of visit: November 2016