All reviews cibo creek running el camino deli market attached restaurant shuttle service convenience store lip balm complimentary wine within miles quiet location beautiful grounds stanford university parking lot free shuttle on site restaurant bottled water
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Was only there overnight. A very nice day, nice accommodations and a friendly staff. Very close to Palo Alto and other attractions. Appropriate for family to stay there. There is also a decent restaurant on site.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear David,

Thank you very much for choosing Creekside Inn, a Greystone Hotel, as your hotel during your visit to the Silicon Valley. We are extremely happy to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, and we hope to see you again next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Staffs are very warm. The hotel is very clean. The environment around the room is nice and peaceful. The room layout and service are very thoughtful.
We booked the hotel earlier to visit Stanford university before my son submit the college application. However due to his senior busy schedule, we postponed the original plan. Ms. Katie Waitman rearranged our original booking that provides us tremendous help! We sincerely applause your extra effort with a warm “Thank you!”

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

My husband was in need of a heart surgery at Stanford Hospital. In looking for a place to stay near the hospital, I found Creekside Inn. I would be staying by myself, I don't drive much, and needed food choices nearby as well. The Creekside Inn filled the bill! They have a shuttle to take you anywhere within 5 miles, Cibo's Restaurant and a Deli/Market right on property. The Office Manager Katie, was kind and very helpful in relieving my jitters of being a woman alone in a strange place and did everything she could to assure that I had a good experience while going thru a stressful situation.

The shuttle took me back and forth to see my husband daily and I had a good sandwich or meal each night on site when I returned. I have nothing but wonderful words for all the staff that I had exchanges with and that was nearly everyone...I was there for 11 days. I never felt unsafe, the rooms were great, very quiet, cleaned daily, food at both places was good and I did not meet a unkind soul, the entire stay.

I would definitely refer this Inn to friends and family and will stay there many more times with follow up doctor appointments without hesitation!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Cindy,

Thank you very much for choosing Creekside Inn, a Greystone Hotel, as your hotel during your visit to the Stanford Hospital. We are delighted to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of our property, onsite restaurant and deli, and our team. We hope everything went well at the Stanford Hospital, and we hope to see you again next time you have to visit the Silicon Valley.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Staff needs training in customer service. When we arrived 1.5 hours after checkin time we were told the room wasn’t ready. They ‘didn’t know when’ it would be. Luckily we had people to visit in the area so we left for about 2 hours giving them more time.
Room very basic. Ok for a layover in between destinations. Would have been very disappointed if that were our destination!
Best part: a great shower! Great price too.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Staff refused to acknowledge the reservation - showed a day late after notifying the hotel I’d be late by email and phone. Spent an hour trying to argue with them. Totally unhelpful and not very warm. I hope my experience is not representative of the quality of this establishment.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Eder20182018,

We are very sorry for what you encountered upon check-in. We assure you that we will work hard to improve our communication at the front desk, so we can prevent this from happening again. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and we hope the rest of your stay was clean and comfortable.